• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Tuning] Enemy weapons are selected by default in every class when at least Veteran level

1) Join server, choose team and class. For example press the "Machine Gunner". Default weapon for me as German (Veteran Machine Gunner) is DP-28 (Soviet MG). With this I mean that I'm offered for the first selection, the Russian MG, not the German MG-34. As far as I'm concerned this kind of default setting is with all classes and applies on both teams.

2) In my opinion MP-40 and PPSh-41 should be primary selected weapons aswell instead of MKb and AVT-40.

Reproducibility: 1) Always, when enemy main weapon is available. 2) Always, when at least two weapons for the class is available.

Summary: 1) All game modes, all maps, every time you have enemy weapons available, you are offered primarily the enemy weapon and it should be your team's weapon. 2) -||- when having at least two weapons for the class.

Attachments

• 2011-10-19_00001.jpg
    2011-10-19_00001.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0
It's sooo annoying. Though on another hand selecting your weapon will slow down us, the luckier ones with fast systems :)
Nevertheless, if we'd be able to make selection of our "default" weapons before the multiplayer game, this problem would dissolve on its own.
But at very minimum it should be your nations weapon>your nations elite weapon > enemy loadout
Basic>Improved>Enemy's side
So for assault it would be PPSh > AVT > MP40

Drives me nuts, because i feel punished on commander every time it throws me a german G43 instead of my trusty SVT-40

Upvote 0