• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

Upvote 0
I have never had so much time wasted or annoyance bouncing between automated messages and incompetant customer service just trying to get information on making a car payment. Received the first loan statement in the mail too late to send it in on time, then have to call up to schedule autopay from my checking account and can't do that without sending in additional paperwork, nor can I make a payment with that customer service rep because we were never given the loan account number and she couldn't give it to me. Numerous other calls and aggrevation and finally I get someone to give me the account number that I can make a payment too.

WTF??? You think the bank would try to make it easy to get your money from you and I feel like I have to cross a WWI trenchline to get them the money so it won't be late.

F'N moronic.... :mad:

Upvote 0
I have never had so much time wasted or annoyance bouncing between automated messages and incompetant customer service just trying to get information on making a car payment. Received the first loan statement in the mail too late to send it in on time, then have to call up to schedule autopay from my checking account and can't do that without sending in additional paperwork, nor can I make a payment with that customer service rep because we were never given the loan account number and she couldn't give it to me. Numerous other calls and aggrevation and finally I get someone to give me the account number that I can make a payment too.

WTF??? You think the bank would try to make it easy to get your money from you and I feel like I have to cross a WWI trenchline to get them the money so it won't be late.

F'N moronic.... :mad:

Have you tried googling to see if there's a quick way to get to a real person on the phone with this company? It sounds like you would be all set if you could just talk to an actual person (not a vegetable or a damned computer)... http://gethuman.com/ perhaps?

Upvote 0