• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

To save dissappointment & ranting

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what about this

Spoiler!

And what about about?

At the end of the day, you should still get about 2 weeks with the beta like we've planned since we announced the DDE.

Upvote 0
Again with your flawed logic?
French website only said what Wilson told them, period.
Don't act like you were right.

My logic is actually spot on. They have not confirmed they will announce it a day early, infact they confirmed as soon as it is ready it will be released immediatly.

I'll find a link for you, but it will have to wait till after work.

Upvote 0
My logic is actually spot on. They have not confirmed they will announce it a day early, infact they confirmed as soon as it is ready it will be released immediatly.

I'll find a link for you, but it will have to wait till after work.
ok but don't think it matters my money is on Release tomorrow the 30th august US time should be around midday US so around 19-20:00 european central time

Since there is comments in one of the early videos where they announce it should be out very soon and that is from a Dev this is what he said "Should be out or very close when you watch this video" and that's a video recorded from the german convention around 20-21th

Upvote 0
ok but don't think it matters my money is on Release tomorrow the 30th august US time should be around midday US so around 19-20:00 european central time

Since there is comments in one of the early videos where they announce it should be out very soon and that is from a Dev this is what he said "Should be out or very close when you watch this video" and that's a video recorded from the german convention around 20-21th

Actually Alan, (VP of tripwire I think) was wrong when he said that, he jumped the gun Ramm-Jaeger said.

Upvote 0
IT'S A BETA! Common, it doesn't have to be perfect... we just want to play the game. I think them postponing the beta release is a load of crap and I'm going to get a refund for the DDE if I don't get at least 2 weeks of beta time. I'm not going to pay extra 15 bucks for like a weeks worth of beta and some dumb unlocks.

You say that now...

Reactions: Stahlhelmii
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.