• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stop whining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWhitby

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 26, 2011
London,UK
Please This is hurting my brain!

TWI Have Worked hard on this release!
Even when RO1 was released it was in a similar state! But look what happened about 3-4 months after release. it became one of the biggest game play on steam!

SO STOP COMPLAINING IF YOU HAVE A BUG OR PROBLEM THEN TAKE IT TO THE BUG SECTION OF THE FORUM AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

HERES A LINK IF YOUR TOO LAZY

Dont let the door hit you on your way out!
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81

+1 if you agree!
Thanks TWI for a Great Game!

No, there are 2 types of complaining,

1 is complaining about a feature that does not work and the dev needs to know about it to fix it, also constructive criticism falls into this.

2 is continuing to complain while the dev already knows about that issue and including this is crying and over exaggerating.

While I agree of stopping 2, 1 needs to stay, you can't just tell people to stop complaining over bugs and such the developers need to know about and fix.

Yes I tell people to stop complaining but that is when they are doing 2, 1 is completely legitimate and telling people to stop complaining isn't going to help at all, and making a new topic directed to that doesn't help anyone, including the devs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No, there are 2 types of complaining,

1 is complaining about a feature that does not work and the dev needs to know about it to fix it, also constructive criticism falls into this.

2 is continuing to complain while the dev already knows about that issue and including this is crying and over exaggerating.

While I agree of stopping 2, 1 needs to stay, you can't just tell people to stop complaining over bugs and such the developers need to know about and fix.

Yes I tell people to stop complaining but that is when they are doing 2, 1 is completely legitimate and telling people to stop complaining isn't going to help at all, and making a new topic directed to that doesn't help anyone, including the devs.

I completely agree but if people have a problem with the game then take it to the right section and stop making Threads that MEAN NOTHING TO NO ONE!

The way bugs get fixed are by the Dev's looking and trust me im sure their looking in the 'BUG REPORT' Section!

Upvote 0
Yea you know your one of those guys that runs across the brige in the wide open over and over and over. Just to get mowed down over and over and over. Then come in here and cry ah the game sucks.
You sir are rubbish...

Yep you've seen me play without even being on the same server, damn you must be a gamer psychic :D

p.s I use the town, bridge sucks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.