• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

splendid.png

The best.

Upvote 0
Geez, I never could find an anime where smart thinking people exist when it comes to Three Wishes and Being Possessed.

In this anime a guy walks past a creepy gypsy lady with an revealing, large bust in the middle of an dark alley, where then looks at her bust; She goes on about how life is so dull and such, and offers him three wishes.
He says them; Money, a woman to love, and freedom.
In the end he gets his soul taken and becomes an generic, demon thingy that does exactly what the gypsy did.

If I were to come across that, I would obviously figure that when they say 'your soul will become mine after your third wish'; That I'd make only two wishes, and leave the third to be "I wish to retain my consciousness as a demon so that I may make choices of my own; Good, or bad."; That way instead of being an mindless 'trick everyone into being a demon as well', I could do whatever the heck I want as a Demon (Which often comes with powers); But, stay within' reason of trying to be good as well so I don't have bishops throwing holy water on my face, burning it off. (In this case, laser beams that disintergrate you.)
Heck; Perhaps I'd even stay with the Church as a Demon. Confide within' the priests to help assist any negative issues that arose from it and continue to live there as one of them - Just, as a demon.

Upvote 0
Geez, I never could find an anime where smart thinking people exist when it comes to Three Wishes and Being Possessed.

In this anime a guy walks past a creepy gypsy lady with an revealing, large bust in the middle of an dark alley, where then looks at her bust; She goes on about how life is so dull and such, and offers him three wishes.
He says them; Money, a woman to love, and freedom.
In the end he gets his soul taken and becomes an generic, demon thingy that does exactly what the gypsy did.

If I were to come across that, I would obviously figure that when they say 'your soul will become mine after your third wish'; That I'd make only two wishes, and leave the third to be "I wish to retain my consciousness as a demon so that I may make choices of my own; Good, or bad."; That way instead of being an mindless 'trick everyone into being a demon as well', I could do whatever the heck I want as a Demon (Which often comes with powers); But, stay within' reason of trying to be good as well so I don't have bishops throwing holy water on my face, burning it off. (In this case, laser beams that disintergrate you.)
Heck; Perhaps I'd even stay with the Church as a Demon. Confide within' the priests to help assist any negative issues that arose from it and continue to live there as one of them - Just, as a demon.

Or consult your lawyer before making any wishes :cool:

Upvote 0
Asobit, do you have a site or page or something dedicated to your photography and videos?

Also, where can I find that video of yours, I can't remember what it was exactly, but the most significant part of it was when a mate of yours gets loads of shoes thrown at him and dodges each and every one of them in mid-air...

Upvote 0
Asobit, do you have a site or page or something dedicated to your photography and videos?

Also, where can I find that video of yours, I can't remember what it was exactly, but the most significant part of it was when a mate of yours gets loads of shoes thrown at him and dodges each and every one of them in mid-air...

I just have a flickr. I am really picky with what I put on it though. I pretty much just dump everything else of mine on photobucket or facebook.

And I gots youtube, but the specific video you're talking about is on my friends vimeo account. He edited a video of an event I hosted NJG 2010 on Vimeo (3:40)

And it wasn't shoes, it was nerf missiles and darts haha :p

Shoes would be extra hardcore though :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0