• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Any word on pre-order bonus items?

If ROHOS is sold at gamestop I might preorder. Hell, I'll go to the midnight release.. but seeing as how I am usually the only one at midnight releases for PC games I might just be able to wait till the next day.

Haha this gave a me a good chuckle :p
I reserved a PC Game at GameStop a little while ago and they asked me "So is that for PS3 or 360?" Ah well...

Reactions: DiedTrying
Upvote 0
Please no. I won't choose where I buy it based on what ingame items I can get. I'll get it at Game Stop or Best Buy, wherever I happen to be when I want to get it.

I agree. Worst idea ever. Extra content for preorders, buying at certian stores, or ranking/unlocks are just ways to get people to buy the game on day one. I don't want to be at a disadvantage because I didn't preorder the game, or I bought it a few months late.

I especially hate the Best Buy, Amazon, ect. editions. You'd have to buy the game 2-3 times to get all of the content. :rolleyes:

Pre-purchase and get AKM rifle for Soviets and G3 for Germans! Also stupid WWI helm included for both sides!

I'd take that offer, but a Mosin and K98K would be more fitting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Haha this gave a me a good chuckle :p
I reserved a PC Game at GameStop a little while ago and they asked me "So is that for PS3 or 360?" Ah well...

Lol, yeah the last time I went in there to pre order something I wasn't even sure if they sold PC games anymore because they took all the PC games off the racks. When I asked if they had PC games still they said they do and pulled out the box of misfit platform games from behind the counter lol

Upvote 0