• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Your expectations and concerns?

Not to be a downer, the game is still going to kick enormous amounts of bottoms. However

I've never really been thrilled with the 'Heroes of Stalingrad' thing, I mean, Stalingrad was the worst battle in the worst war of human history, really it was a bunch of poor desperate young men killing, dying, starving and freezing to death in an un-imaginable situation. Nothing really heroic about it. Still nevermind, if it sells more copies to people i'm giving it a huge thumbs up.

Also Silencer for the Nagant pistol. Probably won't see too much of it though with it's hopefully historical reload speed.

Apart from that, Pretty pleased with everything i've found out so far. Think it's going to be a winner (or i wouldn't have hung around here for this long!)

I'm with this guy, there was nothing heroic about Stalingrad, never really thought about that, but you Sir have opened my eyes!

Upvote 0
Looking forward to: Almost everything, really. Everything that I thought over the years that would improve almost any FPS title, they added into RO2 (First person cover system, ability to move around to different positions in a tank, etc.). Not to mention the mod community, with 3 awesome mods on the go, and more to come, I'll never be needing another game for centuries to come!

Concerned: They never really talked about it, so maybe I'm just paranoid. But I'm concerned for tanks having their own map and infantry having theirs. It would be awesome for both to come together in the battle..

They said there will be tank only, infantry only, and also combined armed maps with both tanks and infantry.

Upvote 0
I'm with this guy, there was nothing heroic about Stalingrad, never really thought about that, but you Sir have opened my eyes!

Yeah, only battles and wars of UK and USA is a heroic... ;)
If Germans not lose in Russia (Stalingrad ), today in great Britain will be sing German songs.
So please, stop talking about titles, wars or heroism...

Reactions: The Algerian
Upvote 0
im looking forward to the suppression system, cover system, ranking system, destructible buildings, new graphics, new weapons, more people playing so more servers to play on (hopefully some local nz/aus servers) awesome tanks! also really looking forward to rising storm and in country mods. twi ftw

Upvote 0
Hi Everyone,

I'm expecting this game to be good(better be :D),espacially with all the videos showing off the new features.i've been eagerly anticipating this for a while now ,looking forward to all the new features espacially the cover feature and the really nice tanks as well as the suppression system.

Kind Regards,
Fluffy

Upvote 0
My only concern is not being able to run the game as well as I'd like... but I'm working on getting $$ for ram and video card upgrade hopefully that'll be enough.

If I have to get a new CPU I'll have to get a new mobo and ya... I'm not looking forward to that.

As for the game itself I pretty much have blind (but proven) faith in twi.

Upvote 0