• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2:1 tank ratio on Commissar's House?

Graphic

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 2, 2006
Nevada
This isn't about the tank's performance this time.

The map is a lot better with the new spawn. Lots of fun usually.

But has anyone else noticed that the Allies get 1 tank while the Axis get 2? Confirmed on multiple servers over multiple play sessions. Usually 32 players if that makes a difference.

What's the justification for this, TW? I can't imagine one.

This isn't about the tank's performance this time.

The map is a lot better with the new spawn. Lots of fun usually.

But has anyone else noticed that the Allies get 1 tank while the Axis get 2? Confirmed on multiple servers over multiple play sessions. Usually 32 players if that makes a difference.

What's the justification for this, TW? I can't imagine one.
I play on the =7cav= server 64 players and when ever we play on that map the tanks are even 2vs2, maybe its a server side option I wouldn't know.

Upvote 0
Roztig死;912353 said:
I play on the =7cav= server 64 players and when ever we play on that map the tanks are even 2vs2, maybe its a server side option I wouldn't know.

Maybe its messed up for 32 players since I know the availability of tanks changes depending on the player count.

I know for a fact that there is only one commander slot for Allies and two for Axis in 32 player servers.

Hmm, maybe it doesn't roll over the two tank threshold until you have 16 players on your team? And every single round ever is 15 to 17 in favor of Axis.

Upvote 0
Makes me wonder also why you need tons of shells for a PZIV while it almost all the time one shots your T34

T34 oneshots PZ4 from the side ;)

the T34 was historically weak with its turret.. the 76(?) model iirc, hence they upgraded it to the 85(?) with stronger turret and bigger gun?

use your speed and flank them! Ive seen and done this many times, and it works ^^

Upvote 0
to all those people using "use your speed and flank" argument:

Hey, German tankers, you see those russians trying to go around you on their 'just-slightly-faster-than PIV' T34s? Just shoot them while they're busy driving around and watch them go up in flames in a shot or two.

in all, T34 needs a slight defensive buff.

and to op: I've seen 2 allied tanks on that map (on 64 player server). So it might be 32-player server problem or the server restricted the tank cmdr class?

Upvote 0
Peple don't use to choose to play with the T-34 ... They are tired of being blown with one shot and hit 3 times at close range a PIV with no consecuences .... I reallly think that the weak spots for the PIV are smaller than the T-34 that seems to be just a weak spot entirely .

Joseph Porta the T-34 hd a bettter turret than the PIV so far , even the pre-1941 T-34 wich was the models with the wealest turret in his class ... the only thing that was better was gun and machinegun optics ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Historically, shouldn't it be the other way around?
T34 oneshots PZ4 from the side ;)

the T34 was historically weak with its turret.. the 76(?) model iirc, hence they upgraded it to the 85(?) with stronger turret and bigger gun?

use your speed and flank them! Ive seen and done this many times, and it works ^^
Finally someone who understands and hasn't jumped on the German-bashing bandwagon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0