• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Not fair

Brozex

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
RO2:HOS has the smallest image :( :
IWCnk.jpg

It's just as wide as the other logos. :)

EDIT: I'm not a console gamer at all but wow, did the Wii fail as a gaming platform or what?

You obviously haven't played Raving Rabbids drunk at a party on Wii. You don't get a Wii for anything but party games, unless you're a kid.

That said, the RO logo is obviously small, because they just grabbed the banner ad format.

Upvote 0
You obviously haven't played Raving Rabbids drunk at a party on Wii. You don't get a Wii for anything but party games, unless you're a kid.

I'm sure the party games are fun but I'm just saying that the Wii seems to limit itself to party / casual / kid's games, in contrary to the other platforms that also include 'normal' games. IIRC the Gamecube and N64 could at least compete with their contemporaries. The red X's under the Wii say it all.

But I don't care about consoles anyway, so no big deal.:troll:

Upvote 0
I'm not a console gamer at all but wow, did the Wii fail as a gaming platform or what?

My kids love their Wii. And I have a lot of fun playing with them on it as well. Yeah the games are simple, and the motion sensor is sorta crappy sometimes, but it's fun and it gets them up off their a$$es on rainy days.

Plus, with Virtual Console I can play ExcitaBike or the old Metroid game...and it's just like 1986 all over again. So yeah, the Wii is not a failure there, it just "is what it is".

But true...if it wasn't for them, the kids, we wouldn't have one.

Reactions: Makino
Upvote 0
Wow, not the best year for 360 exclusives. I'm under the impression Sony and Naughty Dog stand a pretty decent chance of taking Game of the Year 2011 like they did in '09, although Skyrim is going to be some ****ing SERIOUS competition. RO2 is probably going to be my second or third favorite game of the year behind those two. I'm also seriously looking forward to Mass Effect 3 (I was a Tali-mancer, but not one of those creepy ones you see on the Bioware forums).

EDIT: deleted my needless Sony fanboy rant; I decided this isn't the place to bring it up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's just as wide as the other logos. :)

EDIT: I'm not a console gamer at all but wow, did the Wii fail as a gaming platform or what?

Yup, Wii is fail for anything except kids and being drunk with friends.

And even then, a game of Twister is probably more fun in most cases, given you have some nice girls at your party. :troll:

Upvote 0