• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Favourite map and why?

I have 3 favourite maps, listed in order:

Grain Elevator

This is a very diverse map, and tactically very interesting. Both sides can have the upper hand in an instant and I've had my best matches with furious fighting on this map. It has something for everybody in it, not least it's an interesting layout.

Spartanovka

A bit of a rifle map rather than CQB (as a rifleman, I am happy with this). There's lots of room for tactics and squad co-ordination.

Apartments

I might get flamed for having this as my 3rd favourite, but I love the flow of it and I like the combat in Propaganda. Not so hot on the park area, but the rest is great.

Upvote 0
I must Elevate the Grain tri-daily or I get withdrawals. But when Dr. Guppy's new map is released which I heard from Sasquatch (which was sent from Ramm recorded by schneidzekk and then demanded by Yoshiro to be told to me by Sasquatch:p [/joking]) that we're supposed to like it if we like Leningrad.

And just look at my location.

EDIT: Forgot "why?" Grain Elevator must be the biggest difference of playable elevation that I've seen in an FPS, it's buildings I've never seen used in an FPS and its just such an interesting site with the conveyor belts and fire escapes. Leningrad needs not an explanation with the exception of one word. Leningrad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Pavlows house and Fallen fighters is a tie for me.

Fallen Fighters because its an balanced awsome map that really tests the teams players, defencive, offencive and tactically. A well placed artillery strike can turn a certain defeat to victory.

Pavlows house because its such a fun combined arms map <3 the fights between the houses, rushing the trenches and houses, close quarter fighting in the houses, bayonets and what not ^^ and did I mention close quarter fighting with karabines, and stabbing bayones? =D

Upvote 0
Spartanovka.

Balanced, good framerate performance, good for flanking tactics w/ smoke, good for bolts, good for effective arty.

Just good stuff all around.

Only downside is machine guns aren't very effective on this map, but then again they aren't on any map, so...

Spartanovka is my favorite map too and machine gunner is my favorite class on it. The right side as Russian/left as German is MG heaven. Whenever you see a small glimpse of the enemy they are in big trouble, the wooden fences and houses are no obstacle for your hail of death.

Upvote 0