• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Another Patch - Sept 10, 2011 - 12:36pm Aus Time

Cpt-Praxius

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 12, 2005
Canadian in Australia
I just woke up and turned on my computer and noticed Steam updating RO2Beta again. I already installed the last Beta Patch from the 8th (well 9th my time) and now this one popped up.

I checked the latest news in Steam and the page is blank.... and I went back a few pages in the forums here and saw no talk about this.

What's the scoop? What's in this patch??

Inquiring Minds want to know ;)

Thanks, from your link:

Small Beta update
posted by [TW]Yoshiro @ 03:59AM on September 10, 2011
We pushed out an update which fixes an issue where some client configs were not getting properly updated, which could result in bad data and crashing.

Remember, if you are crashing we need your .dmp files. Check HERE FOR MORE INFO!

For some reason, when I clicked on the news/details section in my Steam, the entire page is blank.

Upvote 0
My steam client just started pulling down a >4GB 'patch' for RO2 beta - this can't be the 'small update' mentioned here. Any ideas?

that's just steam, it does this sometimes when it patches and makes you download most (or all) of the file. you get this heaps playing team fortress and l4d2 :rolleyes:

on-topic: 867 mb? aww, and I was keeping up with my tiny internet quota too... :(

Upvote 0