• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WOW game runs amazing (after new patch)

Yea it finally feels like RO, survived on a mg emplacement on pavlov for two and a half minutes on a maxum, with many kills, Suppression complaints from the other side (good), finally killed from a sneak around

Eyefinity is almost there playing at 4864x900 fov 90 only slight clipping when prone. Its allot better, static display are not stretched just the kill messages but less than before, getting avg of 45 now better than the 37 avg before this release. Just get the info centered, and the clipping fixed and I'm happy.

Keep up the good work :)

Upvote 0
Performce after update still terrable..
in open Field 30 FPS with GTX460

I love the game but this the perforcme kill me
35 € for nothing at all

THx TW:rolleyes:
see I'm getting 99fps on most ultra settings
50-80fps on everything ultra
do you think maybe on your end can be something wrong?
I got 6950 ati
I7 2600 4.8Ghz

Last edited:
Reactions: fredkruge
Upvote 0
Got everything on Ultra, AA is maxed.

Before the patch the game looked amazing. Now I get white lines around all my guns and chairs/tables ect.. Like I have low end settings on.

Intel Core i7-2600K 3.4ghz
ASUS P8P67
Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 4GB
Radeon HD 6950 flashed to 6970

Did TWI just dumb down the graphics across the board?

Last edited:
Reactions: [TW]redeye
Upvote 0
medium: 35-45
high: 35-45
ultra: 25-40

amd phenomII x4 2.8
6Gb DDR3
Win7 Ultimate x64
ATI Radeon HD 5770

the new update hasn't so much boosted my FPS as much as it's stabilized it a bit. while it's more stable, i'm still not pushing the fps i feel i should be out of this game. also, the idea that the difference in frames between medium and ultra settings is alarming. if this pc was new and i wasn't familiar with it's performance, i would think this was bottle-necking, but i'm more apt to think there's a memory leak in this game.

Upvote 0
medium: 35-45
high: 35-45
ultra: 25-40

amd phenomII x4 2.8
6Gb DDR3
Win7 Ultimate x64
ATI Radeon HD 5770

the new update hasn't so much boosted my FPS as much as it's stabilized it a bit. while it's more stable, i'm still not pushing the fps i feel i should be out of this game. also, the idea that the difference in frames between medium and ultra settings is alarming. if this pc was new and i wasn't familiar with it's performance, i would think this was bottle-necking, but i'm more apt to think there's a memory leak in this game.

I dunno man the 5770 isn't really all that good. I get better fps with my 5850.

Upvote 0
For those of you still having problems, try deleting (or moving) your ROEngine.ini file and let the game make a fresh one. It helped me tremendously.

BTW, a 5770 is not going to run this game on Ultra settings @ 100FPS. It just ain't gonna happen.

I just got rid of mine and put a nVidia 560 in it's place.

I have an extra available if you want to go crossfire...

Reactions: [TW]redeye
Upvote 0
For those of you still having problems, try deleting (or moving) your ROEngine.ini file and let the game make a fresh one. It helped me tremendously.

BTW, a 5770 is not going to run this game on Ultra settings @ 100FPS. It just ain't gonna happen.

I just got rid of mine and put a nVidia 560 in it's place.

I have an extra available if you want to go crossfire...

believe it or not i can pull a solid 45 out of crysis and crysis 2 maxed. i plan on upgrading at the end of the year, but i still know this rig can do better than what it's getting out of this game in it's current state.

Upvote 0
*.*
I can play it on Ultra now! Smooth! :) I had to play on Medium before.
Thanks Tripwire. Great patch :) Improved my frames very very much!
Game looks so much better for me now :D I'm happy now :)

Rig:
Q6600
GTX285
4GB DDR2
Win 7
I have the same rig as you and I still get 15-30 in Pavlov on medium-high :(

EDIT: could you please show me a pic of your video settings?

Last edited:
Upvote 0