• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Help me find this game

mamoo

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 19, 2009
East Sussex, England
I used to play this game when I was younger, I think it might have been called robocop or something similar (don't think it was based off the movie), where you were a bipedal robot with gattling guns and missile launchers and stuff and you had a story mode, a vs mode where you could build tanks (the biggest was calle a dradnought) and had to support them as they duked it out with you enemy tank force, and then there was a game mode where it was kind of like vs, but only you built tanks an you had to fight some AI flying version of your walker that kept spouting evil one-liner and taunting you.

I used to play the game in the late 90's, or early 00's not sure which.

I remember that game.

Is it that one?
PC+Games.jpg

lapd2100_790screen003.jpg

YouTube - Great Games: Future Cop LAPD

Last edited:
Reactions: mamoo
Upvote 0
While we're talking about old games... I used to play this sweet PS1 game (I think) that was basically you and a bunch of other cars blasting each other (I don't think there was even racing... maybe I dunno). IIRC there was an evil looking clown on the cover and I think there was a "clown car" (lol) as well with the same evil grin. What is it?

Reactions: illinifan
Upvote 0
While we're talking about old games... I used to play this sweet PS1 game (I think) that was basically you and a bunch of other cars blasting each other (I don't think there was even racing... maybe I dunno). IIRC there was an evil looking clown on the cover and I think there was a "clown car" (lol) as well with the same evil grin. What is it?

like others said, twisted metal

a new one is coming out on the ps3 this year

Upvote 0