• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Update Released

What? After the Christmas update, it just changed back to the old specimens, nothing else.
Check the modified dates in your maps directory and you'll see that Biohazard, Icebreaker, Mountain Pass, Santa's Evil Lair, and Crash were all redownloaded in the update. I can't tell exactly how the maps were changed, if at all, but that accounts for why the patch was so big.

Upvote 0
The exploit on this map ain't fixed. Since there was 2. I know posting bugs isn't allowed so if you want info I need to know where to send it.

Basically you can get to somewhere where you can't be attacked except by patty/husk just like the previous bug.

I doubt this was intentional.

*Edit*
Nvm as it seems you guys ninja-fixed that one too :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Swish
Upvote 0
Hey, I've been having a weird issue ever since about the time of this update. My HUD now has some weird overlap problems. The 15/15 weight indicator is lower then everything else and overlaps the armor indicator a little. and the weapon name on the right is right over the top of my grenade indicator.

I'm not at home now, but I can post a screenshot later.

Weird issue that should not be related to a map update, but the timing is pretty suspect.

Thx,
-Hellrazer

Upvote 0
See, check out my HUD. It lined up fine before the update. Weird & annoying.
KF_screen_error.png

Upvote 0