• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Verbose Floor

C_Gibby

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
I do beleive that all attendants of this discussion board created for the use of the community built around the electronic entertainment development studio and publisher known as Tripwire Interactive who have created our favourite installment into the electronic interactive entertainment industry known by all consumers as "Annihilation Mezzanine" and other users of the electronic communication and information-transferring network would have at some point affiliated themselves with the eccentricity known as verbosity.

The objective for all those who wish to have an input into this topic must acquire quotations from the electronic interactive entertainment medium known as "Annihilation Mezzanine" that have been expressed by the individuals that feature as moving three-dimensional renders that keep accentuations derived from the western areas of our capital settlement, London.

(Put KF quotes into verbose, I'll start. If you don't know what verbose memes are, look them up on google. You'll figure it out easily.)

"Pardon me, old chap but I must tell you that my firearm which is utilized for the defence of oneself against the impending menace of multiple varieties of biological weaponry that have originated from the depths of the multi-million pound corporation known as "Horzine," it disheartens me to announce to you, my fellow comrade-in-arms, that the firearm's ejectable magazine has been depleted of ammunition. I must now proceed to replace the firearm's magazine which is now utterly devoid of ammunition, with a another magazine which has not yet been utilized at all in this conflict and happens to contain ammunition up to its full capacity.

Now that I have brought this to you attention, I wish to enquire if you, amicable and courteous as you are, could be so considerate and generous as to turn your own firearm, one which unmistakably contains a full magazine's worth of ammunition, turn it to the account of my own current area of attention and apply your superior firepower to the direction of the oncoming threat whilst I proceed to replace the magazine in my own firearm."

"Cover me, I'm reloading."

That's just a four-word phrase turned into two paragraphs! Use your memory of KF quotes and your knowledge of the english language to make up new ones! :IS2:

Marvelous apologue, kinsperson belonging to the gender which posses the genetic configuration composed of an X and Y chromosome.

Cool story, bro.

tumblr_lbc28dKuhQ1qav6f6.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It would appear that I have insufficient funds, which are acquired via the killing of the specimen of "Horzine", which we happen to be fighting at this point in time, to purchase a weapon and/or amounts of ammunition which shall be used to kill more of said specimen during future periods in time. This is a problem, as said firearms, bludgery, and/or amounts of various ammunition or kevlar vest are all suited to defending my person and comrades from said specimen at various intervals in time.

It would be of great assisstance to drop more money, which you acquired via the killing of various specimen, towards my general direction so that I may perchance pick up said monetary amount and direct the funds towards a various number of possible means of defense.

"I need some dosh"

Upvote 0
"I say there old bean, could you please curtail your constant motion in a direction opposing mine so that I may appraoch you for a moment. It is quite an emergency as it would seem the specimens of Horzine have done an excellent job removing various sections of anatomy from your physique and thusly it would appear you are in need of urgent medical assistance.

Most fortunately I am able to fulfill such a demand, thanking largely the use of this very well designed handheld medicinal device created by the Horzine company itself. However I fear your belief is that I may be using this oppurtunity to exploit your weakened state to try and procure some of your personal possessions.

I can assure it would not be proper for someone such as myself to go riffling through your pockets in search of valuables during this time of potentially impending peril, so you need not fear the loss of any of your personal effects."

"Stand still. Do I look like I'm nickin' stuff?! "

Gotta admit this is actually quite fun :p

Upvote 0
" Jolly good show mate! You should use that abilities and put them to a bloody good use, instead of going around there like an arsehole whining about any mindless motherhumper with a nasty blade and with a tan over the normal , and put that into the front line , will ya?
Oh and use a plaster for the sake of your teammates and yourself , geez try to stop the blood overflowing of yar arms mate!"

Who do you think you are ? Bleeding action man?

I was sort-of inspired :D

Reactions: C_Gibby and SMIFF
Upvote 0
That would go a long way to making the game more British =D

Pardon me, my good chap, but I would be most delighted to inform you how I quite fancy items which happen to be large in size, she said knowingly, wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

"I like the big ones, don't you?"

The game, as they say, is afoot. I respectfully present, to the most honorable gentleman, a challenge. I wish to engage in confrontation, Queensbury's rules."

"I'll show you no mercy."

'Tis but a flesh wound

"That hardly hurts."

Also, this YouTube - WKUK Leg Peeing

Upvote 0
"Ho Ho gentlemen, for I must speak the truth! You see, when you are participating in ending the life of various opponents, which in particular happen to be shooting, slicing, or otherwise assaulting you with weaponry, it is in fact of greatly lessened difficulty to reach your objective of such when one or more of your upper appendages known as an arm is replaced with a military device that is capable of launching various materials of a volatile nature.

I am in fact uttering this fact as a way of pronouncing my inevitable victory over you, my foes who happen to be assaulting me with firearms, high explosives, or other such weapons, as it is true that I in fact have a device attatched prosthetically a single one of my upper appendages that is capable of launching various explosive materials of a military grade."

"Its all so easy when you have a rocket launcher for an arm."

Upvote 0