• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Next RO Patch?

Let all semi auto users be able to pick up stripper clips. I don't think semi auto automatic rifleman carried 6 magazines like RO portrays.

Then we would need a new set of animations for the auto loaders.

I mean the 2 different papashas use the same ammo bag, WHY can't the kar98 and g41 ammo packs be compatible????

Upvote 0
Tell me if I'm wrong, but do Ostfront bullets also do not penetrate hands/arms when hitting a single person?

eg. A shot heading towards someones chest can be "blocked" by thier hand. I notice this because I get a lot of shots dead on but instead of killing them it just pops out thier gun.

I can remember that in the latest mod version of RO they had bullets going through people,i had allot of times that i shot 2 guys in one shot,i remember that with the BFE tournament during a practice we lined up 9 guys and shot them on the side and they all went down in that one shot. :cool:

Upvote 0
I think a lot of people need to come to terms with the fact that the unreal 2.5 engine has been pushed pretty much to its limits by the TWI team. They have already improved net code to bring it up to 50 players as well as introduced new bloom effects to enhance the graphics.

I don't think that them introducing 3D sounds will draw any new people to the game or prolong the games life. With 3 big mods not so far away lets just hope that with all the extra weapons and vehicles to try out people will take note of RO once again. :)

Upvote 0