• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

The flood continues! :D

49731468.jpg

96815749.jpg

91081223.jpg

78431080.jpg

97784363.jpg

46327780.jpg

31288695.jpg

71658097.jpg

74598549.jpg

Upvote 0
Last one is pretty damn beautiful. I've always wondered though how the game can look so fantastic during daytime and at the same time look so last-gen at night.

Lighting and post-processing.

At night all edges of models are more visible and sprites such as grass look less natural, making it look more "dated".

Upvote 0
Lock On: Air Supremacy

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg7GCFbUWpQ]YouTube - Lock On: Air Supremacy[/URL]

Remember to watch in HD.

A quick video I made from an online game in Lock On FC2. This time I decided to add sound effects in. Overall I like Into The Dusk more, but this one is not so bad either.

I still have some footage left from this mission so I will make another video soon.

BTW Lemon, those are some nice screen shots.

Upvote 0
Securing the Drassen SAM site with my current team during a morning storm. It's the 29th in-game day, and I've only now rescued the chopper pilot. I should have done that earlier because I'm getting a bit fed up with walking everywhere. But I didn't know where he was.

By the way, the graphics look much nicer in-game. It's 100% widescreen compatible.

Very tactical game, it's awesome. Bought it recently :)

samsite2.jpg

EDIT: see that headless enemy lying next to Reaper (the merc in gray camo)? He tried to knife me but ran out of action points right before he could stab me. So I blew up his head with some 7.62x54R :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can come over and admire my equipment any time. :IS2:

I give my mercs weapons that use the same ammo so that they can share. Very useful. Except MD uses the Groza because he's the designated grenadier. He can share ammo with Ira.
Where'd you get all that stuff from?
(or am I just too slow in the game?)

Upvote 0