• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Two casual players searching for mature clan

Kaifa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2007
Naples, Italy
Hi, I write this post because I'm searching, together with Alberto_Magnus, for a clan, annoyed of playing almost lonely on MP servers or in a two-members squad that on many maps is useless.

I start tellling that we haven't much time (we are 30+ and got jobs and RL interests), and we like to play different games too (RO, FH, BF2 PR, maybe now BGF and IL-2 if we learn to fly better).

So what we'd like to find is a clan whose mates play different games (I saw a lot of them) but above all have a mature and teamworking attitude. In this way, when we can finally play for a while (usually at least Saturday morning or afternoon), if we find a mate online we're sure we'll get some decent collaboration and strategy, not just running together but maybe coordinating infantry, air and tank support.

About me, I can't play FH by now due to PB issue (and could do not even a battle in WaW tournament) but onlyRO and BF2 (id: Kaita-ITA).

Any suggestion is appreciated
progress.gif
all the best