• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

the weapon sway got increased?

The sway was changed a few patches ago, none of you noticed this?

It's more noticable on the Realism servers.... where when I'm standing in IS, it does sway more than when I'm on relaxed servers.

^ This is why I said in another thread that the sway doesn't need to be adjusted anymore than what it currently is, as it seems to match as close to what I'm used to in real life. Back in the Beat, regardless of what realism mode was set, I didn't notice any sway with any weapon, but did notice a while back that it's there.

I can still aim and shoot decently but it is there.

Upvote 0
I've only fired a couple of rifles for a couple of hours in my life but I found standing up it was impossible to hold a gun completely steady. I'm sure someone who trains constantly with a rifle would be a lot better. I think the sway is ok in this game.

Now that we have a control where you can't hold a gun completely steady, let's run a second test. You fire a gun for a couple of hours with people shooting at you from random locations. They will try to kill you, but it's for science so it's fine. During the test you will see if you can hold a gun even remotely steady.

Report back on how ok the sway is.

Upvote 0