• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Everything sniper

You got the same shots of kar and SVD Dariuszek_
user_online.gif

Upvote 0
Was the ZF-4 scope even issued to troops in Stalingrad? Heck, was it even in production? I feel like it wasn't....and not issued on the G-41. All I found online was one picture of one G-41 with a Zf-4 scope attached...and it looks like the devs copied it...even has the miscolored hand guard. But the thing is, historians and collectors know, unless it's documented, it's just a non period example that somebody has tampered with, and if it IS period correct, I would bet only because it was mounted on the G-41 due to a lack of G-43's after stalingrad, when the german army was routed and using whatever they could find.

but hey, just another example of the Germans getting the best possible (or even impossible) arms while the Russians get diddly squat. look at the track record, Only up-armored long barreled panzer 4's, the MKB, Mp-40II, and now a 4x semi auto fantasy (or at least realistic fiction) sniper. And that is combined with the almost refusal to give the russians the HISTORIC advantages they had. We all know german tanks on the whole were better, and MG's were godlike. We also know they produced very nice glass on their rifles (ziess, ajack, etc) but the thing is, the Russians had the PPSH-41, and a very competent sniper corps, and not to mention use of the DT machine gun for infantry. But we all know the russians have a Nerfed PPSH, and no MG upgrades...plus a balanced Sniper situation Via fantasy upgrades AND the MKB vs AVT 41 crock.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
but hey, just another example of the Germans getting the best possible (or even impossible) arms while the Russians get diddly squat. look at the track record, Only up-armored long barreled panzer 4's, the MKB, Mp-40II, and now a 4x semi auto fantasy (or at least realistic fiction) sniper

Have you seen russian SVT-40 with default scope?
I will make few shots soon.
Then you can say what you want.

Upvote 0