• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tier 2 weapons?

Lackadaisy

Jun 24, 2011
Alright, so I found a couple of threads on here, and they helped a little bit, but I want to know what 5 weapons I should drop for the achievement. I got mixed reviews on the tiers, and I would like to know what weapons you guys dropped for it, so I know what to do.

I have picked up and dropped LAW, LAR, mac10, billup, shotgun, grenade launcher, katana, ak47 but no luck so far. I assumed that tier2 weapons are all ones that can be switched to by using switchweapon 5.... maybe i am wrong.

I know the handcannon and the AK-47 are tier 2. I think it's a fireaxe and Hunting shotgun. Try those. As for the last one, maybe Pipebombs?

Upvote 0
I did it on beginner with the:
Hunting Shotgun
AK-47
Flamethrower
Hand cannon
Axe
I suggest just finding a weapon on the ground and using it the entire game, which allows you to save LOADSAMONEY and then buy 2 at a time on an intermission and drop them.
Like, buy Axe and flamethrower. Drop them. Buy handcannon and shotgun. Drop them. Buy AK-47. Drop it.
Profit?

Upvote 0