• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Who plays all night?

flavin420

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
I myself just got down with 5 hours of play time, w/o realizing, I myself love the game. Although i dont have a microphone, yet, I still get by and am a preety good player, if I say so myself.

Anyways just lookin to see who else plays alot around here, what servers you guys are playin on an what not. What clans are out there.

Me myself play on 7th cav or 4th jg something or other. Play as JagermeisterFlavin.

Hi yes i play quite a few hours about upto 1 to 1.30 in the morning some times about 6 hours a day or more i enjoy the game very much even with the present bugs. I only have a mid range laptop on medium settings but it runs quite well i get a abit frustrated on the hit detection somtimes but yes after about 180 hours of playing im sticking with the game also i play with no clan i tag along with some squad or other and i try to play realisticly if i can.

Cheers Mickg:D

Upvote 0
did it in the beginning. but played the sh*t out of all the maps so gets boring fast. hope they release new maps soon..

Me too, then my cpu cooler broke so i had a week break and now im back, ill play like crazy till BF3 comes out and thatll keep me busy for a while. Then i make a big return to HOS (Hopefully still good) and all the bugs etc should be gone, and hopefully the MP41 will be implemeted.

Anyways i finally got a mic so its gonna be a whole type of gameplay for me, cya on the battlefield

Upvote 0