• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The "anything" thread

So, what will you people be doing at New Years Eve?
I'm gonna have dinner with my family first (which means my father will once again fail at cooking a proper steak :p), then I'm off to some homeparty and then after 00:00 and shooting some rockets we'll go to some club or other homeparty I guess. The thought of the day after already makes me shiver..

Upvote 0
Had the urge for fresh bread tonight, thought I'd try my hand at making some. First time I've done it from scratch. (Bread machines with boxed mixes don't count.)

It tastes just as good as it looks. Came out very nicely. Next time I might let it rise for a little longer, as it's a little dense. (It's not rock-like or anything, it just could be a little fluffier, perhaps.)

fresh-bread.jpg

Upvote 0
That pic has obviously been photo-shopped.
The oven is way too clean :p

hah.

Oven's not shopped ... just under-used. We don't cook that often, really, and the lady that we bought the house from I don't think even knew how to turn the oven on. The house was built in 1990, and the oven is original. It appeared, no kidding, to have never been used. Ever.

Upvote 0