Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm Forums > RO2/RS General > General Discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Jpz38 Hetzer's Avatar
Jpz38 Hetzer Jpz38 Hetzer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,513
Default

Zakarro, I would just let this go, he is entitled to his opinion and you are entitled to yours. Trust me, it way easier if you just take it easy and enjoy the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldih View Post
Oh well, popcorn.
Popcorn indeed!
__________________
Specs, Nvidia GTX 780 TI, 32gigs of Ram, AMD FX 8350 (8 cores) at 4.00 ghz Windows 7 64bit professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoPigeon View Post
Hetzer - the destroyer of imaginations
  #22  
Old 05-12-2014, 08:17 PM
Zakarro's Avatar
Zakarro Zakarro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpz38 Hetzer View Post
Zakarro, I would just let this go, he is entitled to his opinion and you are entitled to yours. Trust me, it way easier if you just take it easy and enjoy the game.



Popcorn indeed!
Yes I did let it go, in fact I left those forum and told them all to go F themselves. Bunch of power tripping egotistical typical americans who think they own the world.


As far as opinions are concerned you are right, but I was simply stating historical facts. The person I was debating with was confusing banzai with kamikazis. This shows his level of education....
  #23  
Old 05-12-2014, 10:28 PM
HH89LF HH89LF is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 8
Default

I'll give the RO2 Forum locals credit, you are certainly restrained in your responses.

However, I will be brutally honest here, Zarkarro is a complete childish-jackass.

That is all.
  #24  
Old 05-13-2014, 04:01 AM
Nestor Makhno's Avatar
Nestor Makhno Nestor Makhno is offline
Anti-Matter Games
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Posts: 5,675
Default

Yeah Zakarro - when you behave like that on other forums you give RO2 a bad name - and then to brag about it on these forums...

Seriously dude, grow up.

..and also give the racism a rest, too, while you're at it.
__________________

Last edited by Nestor Makhno; 05-13-2014 at 05:11 AM.
  #25  
Old 05-13-2014, 04:58 AM
morticore's Avatar
morticore morticore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Łęczyca, Poland
Posts: 329
Default

You should behave more adult, seriously...
__________________
Armour will not save cowardly heart - 10th Motorized Cavarly Brigade, precursor of 1st Polish Armoured Division
  #26  
Old 05-13-2014, 05:11 AM
Rak's Avatar
Rak Rak is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Dönerland
Posts: 3,482
Default

It's kind of ironic that you called Flogger23m "clueless" when he has been a member of this community for 5 years with almost 3400 posts . . . versus you, May 2014?

I'd say he knows this game better.
__________________

RO Bitter-Veteran. Creator of RO-Kryukovo.
I support the "RO Devs Classic" mode!11
  #27  
Old 05-13-2014, 06:26 AM
Harb's Avatar
Harb Harb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: London
Posts: 1,386
Default

__________________

Eternity in the company of Beelzebub, and all his hellish instruments of death, will be a picnic compared to five minutes with me... and this pencil.
  #28  
Old 05-13-2014, 09:38 AM
Zakarro's Avatar
Zakarro Zakarro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestor Makhno View Post
Yeah Zakarro - when you behave like that on other forums you give RO2 a bad name - and then to brag about it on these forums...

Seriously dude, grow up.

..and also give the racism a rest, too, while you're at it.
What rascism?
  #29  
Old 05-13-2014, 09:39 AM
Zakarro's Avatar
Zakarro Zakarro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rak View Post
It's kind of ironic that you called Flogger23m "clueless" when he has been a member of this community for 5 years with almost 3400 posts . . . versus you, May 2014?

I'd say he knows this game better.
Read the thread here again it has already been revealed he was an RO player not RO2.
  #30  
Old 05-13-2014, 09:45 AM
Zakarro's Avatar
Zakarro Zakarro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH89LF View Post
I'll give the RO2 Forum locals credit, you are certainly restrained in your responses.

However, I will be brutally honest here, Zarkarro is a complete childish-jackass.

That is all.
Thank you for the insult for I have done nothing to you. I see you are also new here. Reporting you for insulting me.


Have a nice day.


I come here assuming you will know Im right and you are going to insult and criticize me? Just cause my opponent is an old school RO player from here means nothing, re read the posts, every claim he makes is retarded he is an illiterate idiot, like I said, confuses banzai with kamizi I rest my case. So don't give me that crap that just cause Im new here and hes "old school" will make you favor his ignorance vs my historical facts? What do you think I just got a computer yesterday? You assume much for that I was one of the first players with a WON ID on the planet, for those of you that know what WON was....... I reged on CAL-I servers 15 years ago, I played against Team 3D, so if you know what im talking about please shush with the criticizim.

Last edited by Zakarro; 05-13-2014 at 09:57 AM.
  #31  
Old 05-13-2014, 09:58 AM
Nestor Makhno's Avatar
Nestor Makhno Nestor Makhno is offline
Anti-Matter Games
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Posts: 5,675
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarro View Post
What rascism?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarro View Post
Bunch of power tripping egotistical typical americans who think they own the world.
You admit yourself that you were intoxicated when you posted on that forum and then you try to garner support here for your actions from the very community whose reputation you are damaging through your, let's be polite and say 'somewhat impulsive' behaviour.

Telling other members 'not to give you crap' etc, coupled with your generally out of control behaviour all leads me to suspect that you will not be gracing these forums with your presence for much longer.

Generally ADHD or manic forum users post furiously for about one to two weeks, upset a few people, get really butthurt when anyone remonstrates with them, get banned and move on. It is usually a noisy but thankfully brief trajectory.
__________________

Last edited by Nestor Makhno; 05-13-2014 at 10:15 AM.
  #32  
Old 05-13-2014, 10:00 AM
Zakarro's Avatar
Zakarro Zakarro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestor Makhno View Post
You admit yourself that you were intoxicated when you posted on that forum and then you try to garner support here for your actions from the very community whose reputation you are damaging through your, let's be polite and say 'somewhat impulsive' behaviour.
That's no racisim what you quoted, I simply dislike modern day America due to its politics, there is no such thing as an American race unless you want to talk about the native americans who had their land raped and stolen from them


And do not confuse typos with illiteracy comrade. The last of my concerns is spending 2 min doing spell check to content your needs
  #33  
Old 05-13-2014, 10:27 AM
Oldih's Avatar
Oldih Oldih is offline
Glorious IS-2 Comrade
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Finland
Posts: 3,339
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarro View Post
Thank you for the insult for I have done nothing to you. I see you are also new here. Reporting you for insulting me.


Have a nice day.


I come here assuming you will know Im right and you are going to insult and criticize me? Just cause my opponent is an old school RO player from here means nothing, re read the posts, every claim he makes is retarded he is an illiterate idiot, like I said, confuses banzai with kamizi I rest my case. So don't give me that crap that just cause Im new here and hes "old school" will make you favor his ignorance vs my historical facts? What do you think I just got a computer yesterday? You assume much for that I was one of the first players with a WON ID on the planet, for those of you that know what WON was....... I reged on CAL-I servers 15 years ago, I played against Team 3D, so if you know what im talking about please shush with the criticizim.
(This is strictly on historical\“realism” perspective and gameplay be damned.)

RS banzai charge does give damage resistance and thus it's not entirely uncommon to see the need for 3-4 rifle body shots before target goes down - unless that has been ninjachanged at one point. Yes, I'm sure most people aware of basic biology are aware adrenaline or adrenaline and some other substances can create bizarre situations, but if we use realism\historical accuracy (as you seem to base it here) as basis that should apply for every in-game avatar... unless I have managed to miss recent biological discovery that people in Japan have real-life anime genes superior to baka gaijins.

For every case of someone surviving 26 shrapnels, two grenades exploding within 20 feet, taking four bullets to the guts, lost 2\3rd of total blood and still somehow charging home and living to tell the tale we have easily gazillion cases where someone died from trivial wound and got incapaciated for good (and perhaps died from equally trivial infection from modern perspective) and the likelihood of having entire platoon or company (going to the scale of the game) of people capable of pulling off superhuman feats on regular basis would be as likely as every TWI forum member dying of a heart attack as I finish writing this post. Could happen but I doubt it.

RS banzai charge functionality is more or less very exaggerated gameplay factor and nothing else, and I see nothing wrong if one does not exactly agree the way it is implemented in RS. I do lean slightly for that “ignorant grognard” end of things if one was to draw a side. Not perhaps that much, but I shall withdraw from this conversation as I have personally admitted my own ignorance.

Besides, what exactly your Internet gaming history has to do with anything? I used to know some top Clanbase Counter Strike players personally many years ago. Your argument is invalid and worth bugger all. And my father is better than yours because he actually lived in the 1940s. And also I need to bring out something equally pretentious things for the sake of this post and all add up to equally ridiculous, and borderline silly presentation.
__________________
I know what you're thinkin'. "Did he eject six heat sinks or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself.

Last edited by Oldih; 05-13-2014 at 10:28 AM.
  #34  
Old 05-13-2014, 10:32 AM
Zakarro's Avatar
Zakarro Zakarro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldih View Post
(This is strictly on historical\“realism” perspective and gameplay be damned.)

RS banzai charge does give damage resistance and thus it's not entirely uncommon to see the need for 3-4 rifle body shots before target goes down - unless that has been ninjachanged at one point. Yes, I'm sure most people aware of basic biology are aware adrenaline or adrenaline and some other substances can create bizarre situations, but if we use realism\historical accuracy (as you seem to base it here) as basis that should apply for every in-game avatar... unless I have managed to miss recent biological discovery that people in Japan have real-life anime genes superior to baka gaijins.

For every case of someone surviving 26 shrapnels, two grenades exploding within 20 feet, taking four bullets to the guts, lost 2\3rd of total blood and still somehow charging home and living to tell the tale we have easily gazillion cases where someone died from trivial wound and got incapaciated for good (and perhaps died from equally trivial infection from modern perspective) and the likelihood of having entire platoon or company (going to the scale of the game) of people capable of pulling off superhuman feats on regular basis would be as likely as every TWI forum member dying of a heart attack as I finish writing this post. Could happen but I doubt it.

RS banzai charge functionality is more or less very exaggerated gameplay factor and nothing else, and I see nothing wrong if one does not exactly agree the way it is implemented in RS. I do lean slightly for that “ignorant grognard” end of things if one was to draw a side. Not perhaps that much, but I shall withdraw from this conversation as I have personally admitted my own ignorance.

Besides, what exactly your Internet gaming history has to do with anything? I used to know some top Clanbase Counter Strike players personally many years ago. Your argument is invalid and worth bugger all. And my father is better than yours because he actually lived in the 1940s. And also I need to bring out something equally pretentious things for the sake of this post and all add up to equally ridiculous, and borderline silly presentation.
Like I said in the other forum, and this is a historical fact. The Japanese were pumped with amphetamines and sake hence the banzai charges, someone under the influence of stimulants like that and alcohol have much higher tolerance to pain.


I sent you a PM yesterday, I hope you understand my situation.
  #35  
Old 05-13-2014, 10:33 AM
Zakarro's Avatar
Zakarro Zakarro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 164
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestor Makhno View Post
Generally ADHD or manic forum users post furiously for about one to two weeks, upset a few people, get really butthurt when anyone remonstrates with them, get banned and move on. It is usually a noisy but thankfully brief trajectory.
No I do not have ADHD.... Check your PM yet again.
  #36  
Old 05-13-2014, 10:34 AM
Ducky's Avatar
Ducky Ducky is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,836
Default

Topic closed
__________________
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2005 - 2014, Tripwire Interactive, LLC