• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MKB/AVT Availability Change Incoming

To the guy who stated 6 on a team which means 6 can be droped which could ultimately mean 12 per game I agree with but I also have a cool solution.

I noticed in RO2 when you kill some one you can pick up their weapons and nades, obviously, and if you pick up the weapon you pick up it's ammo aswell. In RO1 when you kill someone the ammo for their weapon would be scattered around their body so youd have to pick it up as well as the weapon.

I think they should implement that so there may not be a potential of 12 weapons or w/e. Or just implement it anyway because I thought it was a really cool thing in RO and it felt realistic. :)

Although in the current economy, from a business standpoint.....I see what TWI is doing and we cant hate because they arent the only company doing it to make moneys anyway they can by catering to the current consumer. Street Fighter 4 suffers the same fate when Capcom catered to consumers to make moneys instead of making a good fighter.

It's just business.

Upvote 0
Please Ramm, make these weapons a rare sight (1-2 per team if unlocked by the player) at least on realism servers. You surely realise that there are two different kind of players now playing RO as it shows on the different server settings already.

I think I speak for all of us that like the realism approach that it seriously compromises gameplay as we enjoy it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0
what about this?
1rolol.jpg

i think squad leaders and commander should able to use all the weapons on there side by choice after unlocking.

Reactions: Nicholas
Upvote 0