• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Vehicle Mod V.1001 Released

Just a few pictures to give to those who ddint tried yet this amazing mod how it looks and how good it is :
Forklift and military truck driving/killing-by on mountainpass :

Shot00899.jpg

Shot00902.jpg

Shot00900.jpg

Shot00907.jpg

Shot00906.jpg

It is simply awesome , these pictures were taken playing on the USA server ( thanks !! i have a good ping there !!!); also i found a bug or glitch while trying Mannor-mini , in the part outside mannor near the trader between the two caverns if you go straight to the fence at some speed the car makes a bump jumping to the other side , there is an small area there where you can keep driving and killing ( this seems to be intended ) But if you keep going ahead after a secs you fall down "landing" at the bottom of the map and there is no chance to way back :
Shot00909.jpg

Im just reporting this , maybe you are aware but just in case there it goes my lil help .
Without any doubt this mod and wtfmod are the 2 best community work ever , thanks for this guys !

PS: i couldnt try all the maps because it was late so i have a question : is it there like in the past version the goliath tank?
PS 2 : I ddint say nothing about the chopper , try it guys and you will see how incredible good is .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I gotta say, I'm really impressed.

Normally most driving modes are jerky, poorly physics adapted mods that accomplish the goal without really ever nailing it.

This looks smoooootttthhhh though. And I love the ZED time while running over stuff.

I hope you guys keep going with this, because your base looks rocks solid. As in, custom maps that take advantage of all the physics and speed that appear to be working. KF-Kart anyone?

(PS-TWI, if you're looking for fan projects to support to the 9s, this would be one of them.)

Upvote 0
207.237.74.30:7713 (USA) wolfpackclan.com | WPC | 6 NORMAL :: SHORT :: VEHICLE MOD

Thank you to all these server hosts for supporting the KFVM. It's this support that really makes it all worth it.
And I hope you locked server gamers are having a party as well

No problem m8, were always happy to try new things on our modded servers. We still need to fool arround with it a bit... but we had some interesting moments allready lol.

Upvote 0
I must say that this is great fun, been having a real blast on our server the last couple of nights. Some maps play better than others, and I think the current favourite is Death Basin.

The only minor criticism is the passenger view is kinda useless, unless you want a quick lift to the trader.

Keep up the good work!

Les

Reactions: arramus
Upvote 0