• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Weapons Discussion (Merged)

Vonreuter said:
The MP-28 Bergmann? Yes please! Even though it was a second-line SMG, I'd like to see it in action.

Well... Lets spam the MP-28 a bit. :)

mp_28_2_bt.gif

source: http://wilk.wpk.p.lodz.pl/~whatfor/niemiecka_bron_strzelecka.htm

Upvote 0
Hey i sure am glad to see that this post has brought aboutsome good discussion...
Thanks everyone for keeping this thread nice and full.
Id like to remind everyone to be respectfull of eachothers ideas and suggestion. If you disagree with someone post it! but be sure to have some sort of support to back up your reasoning...
And if you are posting an idea please do your homework to be sure that what your posting is true to this time, theatre, and was used widely enough that it could be used in RO. And if your posting something just for the heck of it...Be my guest...just remember that this is a topic about weapons that would be nice to see in RO...so just chat it up! Thx again everyone!

Upvote 0
Harry S. Truman said:
I just want to be able to use those stationay AT guns lying all over the place. We could then get rid of all the magic respawning panzerfausts all over the maps.....I hate those things.
Yeah...if there are fausts laying around then might aswell be all sorts of dif weapons on the ground...
Anyway i agree with you...The Stationary guns would make the maps alot cooler...

Upvote 0
GonzoX said:
Shouldnt the weapons be ones that were actually issued to soldiers?

AFAIK the Walther PPK was not an issue item. The Nagant Revolver OTOH defenitely was issued.

IMHO, before they add more weapons they need to fix the ones that are broke i.e. safety is in ON position on the K98 and the 91/30 PU should have round reciever instead of hex etc.

Agreed completely. We have the most important and common small arms already in the game, why are so many people obsessed with putting every obscure weapon and variation into a game that's supposed to be realistic?

Upvote 0