• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stripper Pole "toy" marketed to kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unleash the sex kitten inside...simply extend the Peekaboo pole inside the tube, slip on the sexy tunes and away you go!
"Pole dancing is an increasing exercise craze. This item is for people who want to improve their fitness and have fun at the same time."
You can't make this up! Thanks. This article made my day.

Upvote 0
Totally harmless if you ask me.
Remember: these girls will not think of it as something sexual: you guyz do..... Apart from the fact that poledancing is becoming a serious sport with highly trained athletic women.
Oh and Jenova: it's not called a stripping pole: you sir are accused with something called projection.
I wouldn't mind giving my daughter one, but she cann't walk yet :)

Monk.

Upvote 0
Well if you ask me, kids today are growing up way too fast, they start doing teenager stuff long before they even hit puberty.. i dont think thats a healthy development, and i certainly dont think stuff like this will help.

The article also mentions lingeri for kids.. now that is messed up, thats sending some very wrong signals, and the kids wont even know they are sending them because they dont understand all that yet.

Upvote 0
Makes you wonder...have you SEEN the way kids dress these days? Who the hell is setting these "fashion" trends :confused:

I know, and i dont like it one bit.

But i do know why, Teens have been a huge market for "trendy" clothes since the 60's, (most) adults wont buy into that kind of hype though, so that leaves kids if you want to expand your market and earning potential, and beeing lazy, they are just making teen-style clothes for kids.

I dont like this development, when my nephew turned 13 (or was it 12..), he wanted a disco ball and clothes for his birthday.. WTF? when i was his age, i wanted an Nintendo, something i could play with, kids are growing up way too fast.

I lost my childhood at an early age thanks to clinical depression, and i regret it sorely, my childhood was crap and way too short, now im seeing kids willingly giving theirs away, and i know they too will regret it, i lost mine, and it hurts, i think it'll hurt even more to know you gave it away.
Childhood should be the best time of your life, not spend trying to be cool and trendy, what a waste.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.