• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of things that need to be fixed ASAP!!!

Fansadox

Aug 5, 2011
1 : Binding the enter key not working
2 : Sound crackling
3 : Sound not working after mapload
4 : Stats random
5 : Serverlist return empty
6 : Environmental sounds that are gone
7 : Swastika on German uniforms
8 : Random CTD's
9 : Guns not firing after first mouseclick
etc etc etc

These are the most annoying bugs/missing features/things for me atm. Actually some of them are so annoying that im thinking of parking the game like Cliffs of Dover until it gets fixed.

Reactions: Goten
I suggest that if you want these issues to be resolved that you visit some of the threads in the Support/Bug Report pages and see what feedback you can give. Every player that can successfully give feedback on how to reproduce these issues helps TW get that much closer to fixing them.

Most of the problems you've listed have been reported by a number of other users, so I'm sure TW knows about them. Whther or not they are a top priority is another matter.

Reactions: badastle
Upvote 0
1 : Binding the enter key not working
2 : Sound crackling
3 : Sound not working after mapload
4 : Stats random
5 : Serverlist return empty
6 : Environmental sounds that are gone
7 : Swastika on German uniforms
8 : Random CTD's
9 : Guns not firing after first mouseclick
etc etc etc

These are the most annoying bugs/missing features/things for me atm. Actually some of them are so annoying that im thinking of parking the game like Cliffs of Dover until it gets fixed.
I'm not having any of those issues, but number four with the random stats. Number 7 is not an issue that needs fixing asap as it does nothing for performance.

Upvote 0