• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Custom Perks. Fun perks.

lethalvortex

Grizzled Veteran
May 16, 2009
I made a custom perks mut with the source code of marco.
that basically allows u to level up on none kf monsters so u dont need stalker kills or Headshots. I use it on my doom server and i tough might be Usefull to somebody. There are also some modified weapons for when you reach level 6.
u can also go up to 254 without worry about the stars that fill the screen. this was already fixed by marco in his new serverperksv4 so i will release it as a addon to his mut. install guide is in the txt file thats inside the rar file

here are some images

You need both for it to work.
ServerPerksv4
SealPerks Addon

SealPerksV3

Changelog
Fixed Same perk class name So u can use serverperksv4 and sealperks together. by adding them both in the ini.
Fixed Sharpshooter had a bug in the code.

Credits are in the rar file. so check it out!

Custom Weapons are.

Warrior = Ice katana faster atackspeed more dmg
Bomber = Deform terrain laucher more dmg and can deform terrain.
FireBug = Husk laucher Cause dot damage + Long range
Support Seal = gets a AutoShotgun That shoots 10bullets a shot.
Commando = gets a scar that has a real fast shoot rate
FieldMedic = gets bio grenade laucher shoots poison = area dmg
Sharpshooter = gets crossbow with high dmg
PipeBoy = gets A very Strong Pipe that cause alot of dmg.

also this mut should not be taken to seriously.

Have fun:)

Last edited:
Deform terrain?
There is a thing about it I'd love to point out. It mostly gets overused and makes people stuck in holes and admins at Demon_333's server really complain about it alot. They mostly just kill/damage/yell at people who just even use this weapon. Should have limits for the surface, to not get too deep. Also, should be some kind of limit of usage of it even! Like maybe 10 per wave, 50 per whole map?

Upvote 0
ye i can see that happen on big servers :p but ye its just a fun mut notting serious:) can always replace the bomber in the ini with serverperksv3 demo.

i already have the perks fixed small bugs then it be ready.:) and i be just a addon for serverperksv4 and u can also use standard perks now with my perks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is an awesome mod. Is it ok to edit the mutator so that the special weapons will show up at a higher max perk level? (e.g. greater than level 6 since Marco's Per Server Stats mod allows > level 6) I like the bomber perk but how do I prevent terrain deformation to prevent people whining about getting stuck? May I get the source code? I will not use it in any other way than to edit the max level and prevent terrain deformation. Credit will always be yours. Thanks. :)

Upvote 0
go to your killingfloor folder make Folder called SealPerksv3 make another folder in sealperksv3 call it Classes
then go to your system folder in killingfloor folder

Run this command
ucc batchexport sealperksv3 class uc ..\sealperksv3\classes

note makesure u have the sealperksv3.u file into your system file u might also need pipeweaponsv1 not to sure about that. if u need it just add it to editpackage=pipeweaponsv1 in killingfloor.ini

Upvote 0
issue getting it to work

issue getting it to work

Not sure if i put the files all in the right places but, i cant get the seal perks to show up in the web admin. the serverperksv4 does but not seal, what would be the command line to add into the server launcher for seal?

thanks in advanced, tried it in solo and loved it want to add it onto my little server ;)

Upvote 0