• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The OFFICIAL Share your achievements thread

I have 39/40 achievements in Left4Dead, without trying.
I have zero achievements in RO, without trying:D.

I will admit to checking the scoreboard.

I was on a good spree last night.

I would like to meet the man who gets the Vassili(?) achievement.
Pick up a snipers riffle and shoot 10 opponents before being killed.

GG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thats one of the reasons i don't see the point.
I got achievements in L4D without trying.so whats the point.
So i got the heal X number of people achievement.Whoop dee doo.
But i would have healed them any way so the point of this achievement is?
I just don't understand it at all.

Upvote 0
The thing with the majority of L4D achievments is that they did encourage good team work/teach people good techniques, molotoving a tank, giving away pain pills etc which would help some people work more as a team, somthing thats rather important in a 4player coop game.

ROs obviously a bit different but I think TWI did a good job with these achievments, most fairly challenging and some rewarding (id be fairly chuffed if i got a few of them) and non of them really aversive to the gameplay.

As for what ive got: Bronze Kills... woo go me :D

Upvote 0
Thats one of the reasons i don't see the point.
I got achievements in L4D without trying.so whats the point.
So i got the heal X number of people achievement.Whoop dee doo.
But i would have healed them any way so the point of this achievement is?
I just don't understand it at all.

Achievements are another way of sharing what games you've finished. And how much you've seen of it. Its just a way of showing wether you play certain games or have just bought it.

I only care about the marksman achievements since i got them now i wont really do anything :p.

Upvote 0
achievements.jpg

Upvote 0

I will admit to checking the scoreboard.

I was on a good spree last night.

I would like to meet the man who gets the Vassili(?) achievement.
Pick up a snipers riffle and shoot 10 opponents before being killed.
I got picked up a g43 sniper (?!) on odessa the other day.
Made 9 kills with it.
Then we won .
:(

Upvote 0
Great work guys, keep those achievements lists coming. And if you get some really hard achievement, make sure and mention it here. It looks like {Core]Rear got the Glorious Leader achievement (he should mention that!). I figured it would be a while til we saw someone get that :)

Oh, and the standard marksman awards can only be gotten from using regular bolts, not snipers. Oh, and please don't turn this into a "why I don't like achievements" thread, or I'll start deleting posts. This thread is for showing off achievements.

As for the Vasily achievement, I came real close to getting it the other day on Leningrad. I killed an enemy sniper and took his rifle. Then iI set up way far back near the German spawn. I got 9 russians without dieing, and then some muppet on my own team launched HE at me with his tank and TKed me :( So close :)

Edit - wow, i just found someone that got "The Ultimate Hero" - 50PC Jackyl. His page is here:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197962214971/stats/RedOrchestra

That one requires capping all objectives without dying. I didn't think we'd ever see someone get that. I guess we need to add some even harder achievements :)

Upvote 0