• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Don't you just hate....

Maizel

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
This is the don't you just hate thread!

Post all your hates here.

I'll start.

....when you get team killed while trying to capture an objective by a teammate camping halfway across the map in home spawn.

I especially hate this because it;s so ironic. I try to move the game forward, and I get shot, by a teammate who is clearly not contributing much.

Now you!

Last edited:
...when in apartments you try to point out to your soviet team that there's a wall between the bridges that allows us to cap and be relatively safe but even then half the team is camping at spawn and the other half is rushing towards enemy bullets.

This!

I could not have put it better.

The only thing allies need to do in apartments to get through the lockdown is just all stand behind those 2 walls, and eventually you'll get the cap.

yet, only a few people seem to realize.

Upvote 0
When people keep posting about things that they hate...

I hate it when people get so blinded by BS going on around the forums they cant tell someone isn't complaining about the game.

I hate it when I stab a bunch of enemies and get teamkilled by a panicking teammate.

I also hate it when players shoot at anything that moves, without checking first, and kill friendlies in the cap-zone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I hate it when I stab a bunch of enemies and get teamkilled by a panicking teammate.

That's a good one as well! Happened to me so many times as well (both being the stabber, and being the panicking teammate :D, though luckily much less of the latter)

It always feels so typical and anticlimactic to die by a teammate after just surviving by the skin of your teeth.

Reactions: Uffz.Juschkat
Upvote 0
getting killed by a "friendly" nade in the capzone....then having to type np when actually you are sitting there screaming "you stupid ****ing ****ing twat"

NP? Why would you type that after someone killed you while you were in the cap zone like that?

(I also wish they would make that a little more clear on how you were suppose to enter it. The onscreen help is a little vague on the issue.)

Upvote 0
NP? Why would you type that after someone killed you while you were in the cap zone like that?

(I also wish they would make that a little more clear on how you were suppose to enter it. The onscreen help is a little vague on the issue.)

It's just one of the realities of playing on servers with FF on.

I rage alot of the time too and even talk some trash to the teammate that just killed me, but I almost always type 'np'.

Wouldn't want people getting kicked or banned on my behalf.

Upvote 0