• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game is awesome, Loving it.

Merkin666

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Just saw so much negativity on on almost every topic on the forum. Thought I would remind everyone that the game is awesome and most people really like it, I'm sure the issues will be ironed out at release or soon after, its a beta after all. I hope everyone who is so angry about one thing or another not being perfect will give the game a chance after the official release..I think It will be much improved.

I haven't been this obsessed with a Multiplayer shooter for a long time and its only beta, cant wait till Tuesday...actually Friday since I gotta work nights all week.

Haven t played the new set of maps much yet, but they seemed really badass. I cant remember the name of it, but the map that wasn't barracks or grain elevator was my favorite, awesome map.

Totally agree with this post. More posts need to be placed like this. I've been playing RO since the early mod days and stand firm with Tripwire as they totally support their game fan base. Tripwire is really a true " Gamers for Gamers " company which there are only a few that remain. My only concern with RO2 is " lockdown " but I will not go into my details just hope that this will hopefully be eliminated.

Thank you Tripwire for being one of the very few companies that truly cares about the gamers and loyal company fan base.

|11.SS|Strmm.Nilsson

Upvote 0
Great post OP!

Loving the game here as well. Keep it up with the asymmetrical balance TWI, you're breaking the mold as far as FPS is concerned and that's a good thing.

Players need to be reminded that symmetry belongs in arena sports not in a gritty FPS.

Thanks so much for your hard work TWI!

- signed a long-time supporter (eventhough my forum join date says otherwise ;) )

Upvote 0