• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Possible to adjust class limits?

You can't actually adjust the balance of available roles with the WebAdmin tool, but you can disallow certain items.

So, for the time being, if you're totally fed up with the MP40, you can at least get rid of it... for better or for worse. I'm not really sure what happens if you disallow the only weapon for an entire role.

But the thing is, I wish to modify the numbers. Is not the default amount of Marksmen in TE 1? I for example would like to edit that to two.
Dont know the number of Elite Rifleman but, lets say its 5 then perhaps add two or three.

Realism folks would whine certainly, but I want control over things.

Upvote 0
But the thing is, I wish to modify the numbers. Is not the default amount of Marksmen in TE 1? I for example would like to edit that to two.
Dont know the number of Elite Rifleman but, lets say its 5 then perhaps add two or three.

Realism folks would whine certainly, but I want control over things.

"Realism folks" would certainly not whine about being able to control how our servers are made up. The assault class is fairly daft, so we'd be rid of that.

Upvote 0