Tripwire Interactive Forums

Go Back   Tripwire Interactive Forums > Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm Forums > RO2/RS General > General Discussion

Old 12-03-2013, 11:01 AM

Yeah likewise to the above. I'm surprised there aren't many people getting on board with this; you get so much insight into what they're developing.
Old 12-03-2013, 12:26 PM

I'd love to help, but the times of the beta tests are just not compatible with my job / family commitments. If the beta tests were at night? I'd apply for sure.

Cheers and good luck with the new content,

Fafnir_6
Old 12-04-2013, 05:02 AM

i applied for the beta, and got an invitation. but then i got a new job and had to cancel the testing. the problem is that i havent enough time. on wednesday im usually at training (my only sports for the week -.-). is it possible to show up just on fridays?
Old 12-04-2013, 01:15 PM

Another US West Coast player here - I'd be interested in helping out, but the times simply don't work for those of us with a day job
Old 12-09-2013, 09:03 AM
Rising Storm Team

If you can show up consistently on fridays then its fine to sign up for a single day. However check how often those days are actually free for you.

I understand the frustration from people living in the us, unable to join. Although the sad thing is that I tried us based tests in the past and specifically recruiting people for US tests, and in the end we never really got high enough numbers to make a good test .

We had a pretty good session on Maggothill yesterday (this map: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.co...ad.php?t=96857). But we still need more people to help fill up the server, and share their insights ^^.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:50 AM

The team are still looking for people to join up and help test the new content, which is coming along very nicely, if I may say so.
No need to be shy, the team are easy going and the tests are used to gather feedback and observe how the map plays out, all in good humour.

So if you are free on Wednesday and Friday evenings for an hour or so, just send a mail to Zets here...

jesse@antimattergames.com

Personally I take great pleasure in observing how the maps evolve while at the same time shooting Nestor as he flings his morter shells willy nilly all over the place.
Well worth the effort.

Thank you.