• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Welcome to the RO: Heroes of Stalingrad Forums

Man...FINALLY!
1st off: thanks to Tripwire for an INCREDIBLE game that we have all enjoyed for so long.

I think the timing could not be better for us at Texas Militia. Our RO server is pretty new, and we have already a good core nucleus around which we can build our RO-2 efforts.

Personally I am just about breathless at the thought of RO-2. I can absolutely confirm that I will pre-load this game within a few hours of being able to.

(PS: several of our members have pre-loaded Killing Floor. L4D is quite popular at TxM, and Killing Floor looks like it will hit big for us.)

Upvote 0
^Gentleman use some reasoning...its STALINGRAD! that means k98/snipers/ppsh are ins..consider that confirmed :D But i hope we will get some awesome streetfight maps. Plus I dont want to see blatant remakes of kessel/oktjabr/what have you...i want to see fresh stuff...also , Stalingrad could even feature some early war tank- tank battel wich i hope. :D aweeeee also Unreal3 supports destroiable envoirments right ?...awee i just pictrue it like a devastated street with building sides crumble..ect...

Last edited:
Upvote 0