• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Duke Nukem Forever - OMGWTF, IT'S ACTUALLY RELEASED!?!

Nostalgia, or a piece of history is the first one... well, considering the time in development, I guess this one can be called nostalgia too. But for me, thats not a reason to buy it.

Umm , no Duke Nukem Forever itself is a piece of history and a legend due to its long overdue release, and no its not been a constant 12 years development, the game has switched engines several times and been rebooted.

Last time was around 2007.

Still its more than enough for me when it comes to this particular title , I dont understand people being picky and pecky about this, and the whole point of Duke is a ridiculous storyline which Duke himself take seriously...

Whatever now we've IL2 and we've DUKE, if we can just have a RO2 release date as well , 2011 will be the year of gaming. Seems like hell has frozen and pigs can fly after all..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Even though DNF became a running gag in all the years of its development I always had hope that some day it would be released. After watching that trailer there's only one thing left for me to say : HAIL TO THE KING, BABY!!!

Putz, you say it looks dumb. Now tell me, wasn't Duke3d also quite dumb, but also simply amazing back then? From the trailer it looks quite epic to me.

Upvote 0
I'VE SEEN DUKE NUKEM GENITALS!!

WOW! I'm so fulfilled today.

faceg.gif

Upvote 0