• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF the annoying factors

New one for you!

How annoying is it when your being raged down by a fleshpound and there's a nubbin stood right behind you in the way, ultimately leading to you getting a fleshpound spinner hand razor thingy up ya arse!

I'm aware of the anti-block thing, but I find most servers dont have it :confused:
I don't use it, I'm not sure why, maybe its the 'cool thing' to do.

If they wanted an anti-block thing, I think Tripwire would have made it into the game, instead of being an 'add-on'. :confused:

Maybe they got their reasons?

Upvote 0
I don't use it, I'm not sure why, maybe its the 'cool thing' to do.

If they wanted an anti-block thing, I think Tripwire would have made it into the game, instead of being an 'add-on'. :confused:

Maybe they got their reasons?

there are certain drawbacks to the mutator, I can't remember exactly what, but it was just enough to make them avoid making it retail.

Upvote 0
I'll be honest, I'm on abit of a rant, i'm annoyed, bare with me :mad:

I'm sick of people joining a server at wave 7 then leaving causing 140 specimins to kill solo, its doing my head in, they do my head in, mega douche comes to mind.

The most annoying thing is that sometimes, they don't spawn, they only just start connecting to the server, but the server reads it as they already there and adds another player to the specimin count, again doubling it, and the other person hasn't even fully connected!

I'll start calming down now, but surely that needs a fix, if they're only just connecting to the server, don't double the specimin count until they've spawned at the very least.

Try to enjoy it. At times I find there are not enough specimens to kill. But yes, I feel your pain. It can be a pain in the butt at most cases. There are always people joining, then die, then leave, and left the team with overload specimens. I get annoy by their actions, but I sometime enjoy the extra cash.

Upvote 0
I got a few more:

• People who join spectator mode to earn the map achievement, come on you lazy peeps, play the game.
  • People who join at wave 7 and try and command the game like they know what they're doing, they end up dead in the first 10 specimens
  • People who unweld the door you've just welded shut for a reason
But it makes KF what it is dont it

Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0
  • People who dive back and forth when you try to heal them with the MP7. That's why I don't heal people who do that.
  • People who shoot you in a FF server, not thinking its on.
  • When you think someone's got your back, but only when you are surrounded by clots and sirens to you realize they took off at the start of the wave.
  • When people think they know everything about a game, and then they die within the first few waves, and blame it on you.
  • People who use exploits, then call me an idiot because I can't find and heal them.
  • People who hoard money, and never share it with new players.
  • People with level 0 perks using the wrong weapons. I ALWAYS use the weapon for my perk, that's why I use it.
  • People who annoy a FP with a weak weapon (pistols, MP7 etc.) then run away.
  • People who run at first sight of a single clot 30 feet away.
  • People who keep spamming "MEDIC!" even though they have full health.
  • People with slightly damaged armor who pick it up when they see people with no armor running towards it.
  • People who lock doors, even though you aren't in it yet.
  • People who kick you for unlocking doors they've locked you out of.
  • People who unlock doors, even though it is the only thing keeping 3 FPs from us.
  • People in general.
EDIT:

• People who think sirens do no damage, and don't worry about them until they are a yard away.
  • People who think a FP on the other side of the map isn't a threat.
  • People who use the same tactics on everything.
  • People who camp in the same place each time.
  • People who blame you for their deaths, even though they ran off away from the group.
  • People who leave you in the traders shop, then complain when you can't back them up.
  • People who yell at you for being too slow, even though you are being swarmed by clots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

• When people think they know everything about a game, and then they die within the first few waves, and blame it on you.

• This. Becomes even more aggravating when those people justify their acts by saying "I'm level 6 lol" and you remember them from around a month back as just level 2. It's a good thing the admin of the server that I frequent on is just a PM away from me. :D

Upvote 0
I'm annoyed mostly with:
- Mic spammers
- Medics that don't heal
- People that constantly ask for money, don't buy what they should, then die immediately
- People that talk a bunch of smack on a microphone via the internet. Amazing.
- People that absolutely and positively completely freak out if you accidentally call the bloat a "boomer". God forbid.
- Guys that leave the trader early to weld you in with 5 seconds before the wave starts.

With that being said, after plenty of beers - I've been known to convince everybody to stay in the manor and weld the doors, then sabatoge all the doors about 1 or 2 minutes into Wave 9 or Wave 10.

That's only after a few beers and if the kids in the server are total douches. Otherwise I don't partake in those shenanigans.

Heh, shenanigans.

Upvote 0