• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics To beat your enemy, you must know your enemy...

Undedd Jester

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
<All credit to this goes to Fang :)>

Squad Leader
: "Officer on deck... Tension!"

Major: "At ease... Gentleman, we don't have alot of time to spare and I'm not one for speeches so I'm going to make this brief. It has been over a year since this outbreak began on the 14th of May 09. It has become apparant that in this war against the specimen threat, we cannot sit idly by and let the enemy come to us.

It is for that reason a facility has been constructed with the top scientists in the country to set about recreating and producing clones of the specimen horde"

*Murmering in the ranks*

Squad Leader
: "Sir, are you seriously telling us you are manufacturing replicas of those things?"

Major: "Thats exactly what I'm telling you Corporal. We want to know how they move, how they think and most imporatanly I want to know how they die. And you men of the DRF task force are assigned to find out"

Squad Leader: "Sir, with all due respect..."

Major: "That is a direct order Corporal. We have a video of one of our finest using the facility. Have your men analyse this video carefully, then prep for transfer, do you get me!"

Squad Leader
: "Sir, Yes Sir!"

YouTube - Killing Floor: Testmap Trailer ᴴᴰ

------------------------------------------------------------

This is a testmap where you can practise against any type of specimen.

You can practise things like....
- Accuracy
- Recoil
- Timing
- Evasion
- Damage
- Strategies

and much more!

Map: Testmap6p
Difficulty: Hell on Earth
Perk:
Weapons: Crossbow, AK47, Katana, Lever Action Rifle, LAW

Special thanks to J* for helping me with the dialogue.

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uis6lfnit9jipqz

Credit goes to Anemia for making the map!

Credit also goes to Scary Ghost for bringing it to the communities attention!

Last edited:
All credit goes to Scary Ghost & Anemia!

Haha, Anemia is the one who made the map, that's all his work. All I ever did was bring it to the attention of the community :).

That said though, it's an awesome map to test the code and see how the game works. The map was great during the beta testing. I used it extensively to look at the changes for each wave so I would have an idea of what to expect before hopping into a 6 man game with the other testers.

Upvote 0
1) The Fresh meats act as extra players to scale the HP of the specimens.

The idea is this map allows you to test different tactics against specimens with their maximum HP and damage. If they weren't there you would only face a 1 man Fleshpound, which obviously isn't as strong. :)

2) &3) You change perks by reloading the map, sadly there isn't another way of doing it :)

Upvote 0
Has anyone tried using this map since the Christmas update? I've just been trying to use it and all the Zeds are invisible. :S Not to mention they don't attack me, and in some cases won't die. The only way I know they're there is running around until I run into them. Sucks cause I wanna test some stuff.

Upvote 0
Has anyone tried using this map since the Christmas update? I've just been trying to use it and all the Zeds are invisible. :S Not to mention they don't attack me, and in some cases won't die. The only way I know they're there is running around until I run into them. Sucks cause I wanna test some stuff.

Here you go: Killing Floor: Testmap - Holiday Fix 2011 - YouTube

See description for download link.

Reactions: Lacedaemonius
Upvote 0