• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Updating Coming Today

Good to hear! Server browser bug was pretty annoying.

As a side note... John, can you please comment on the stat problem? Is there any progress on tracking the bug? Will there be a global stat reset or at least an option to reset stats for individual players after it gets fixed? I'm leveling up stuff I never played with and it's kind of not fair. I'd like to reset my stats if it will be possible. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hypocrites.
How many times did you assure us rare weapons will be rare? There is still up to 6 of those rare rape machines on the battlefield at once.

6 is Better than + 4 from Squad Leader + 1 From Commander = 11 MKb.

Now, only 6. I can deal with this. Honestly, I kinda wish the commander still had it, he is the top officer on the field, should get the highest rated gun :) Commander is awesome, and many times its open for me to grab as no one seems to want to do it, but its easy.:eek:

Reactions: Roland777
Upvote 0
Developers who do daily patches from day 1 are few and far between guys.

Do they look like they are running for the hills with all your money? No, they are dedicating all their time to fixing all the problems one at a time.

Then again I could say, developers usually release proper games without major issues like this one. It's been clearly released 1 month too early.
If it was small performance problems, if it was some stats not being recorded etc, I'm pretty sure no one would blame them.

Upvote 0
I got only a 10 fps difference between Lowest and Ultra.

That's a proof there is a huge problem somewhere.

Anyway, I won't blame TWI... I'll just wait and throw it up for another 2 weeks or more...

may I ask what hardware you use?? A explanation for that is your hardware can't even display certain effects on ultra or high, so every setting should have similar performance. So if I have a GPU that is 2X faster than yours, and we are running the same exact settings, the better gpu will still look better. Even if the 2X faster GPU is only getting 10 more FPS in the same settings as well, it's outputting more effects. This is important to remember.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Now, only 6. I can deal with this. Honestly, I kinda wish the commander still had it, he is the top officer on the field, should get the highest rated gun :) Commander is awesome, and many times its open for me to grab as no one seems to want to do it, but its easy.:eek:

Something like this?

Shouldn't the weapon be more distributed to officers because of it's prototype status?

The way I thought it could work well is that, Commander gets elite assault standard with DDE its a veteran unlock for those without and either the assault squad leader would receive one of the weapons or squad leaders have the ability to unlock it at Hero (highest?) level.

Upvote 0
Then again I could say, developers usually release proper games without major issues like this one. It's been clearly released 1 month too early.
If it was small performance problems, if it was some stats not being recorded etc, I'm pretty sure no one would blame them.

Agreed, this is still very much a beta game. I suppose it was released when it was so that TWI doesn't look like they let deadlines slip too much.

The MKB issue is still there though, yes there are 5 fewer but there should only be ~2 tops per team. They are total death machines and make an already outgunned Soviet team even more hard pressed to find the meagerest of victories.

Upvote 0

If it was experimental I don't think a person of a higher position would get it simply because it was "unproven" and might suck which would be bad for him. Let the meatshields test it out seems to make more sense.

So when can I detach that bayonett then?
Perhaps after they fix important optimization issues and bugs, then they can spend time to make the bayonet detaching animation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0