• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Updating Coming Today

We've got an update uploaded to Valve that should be released today. The update includes the following changes:

- fixed DDE content being awarded when it should/shouldn't be
- fixed RO1 content being awarded when it should/shouldn't be
- fixed the server browser not responding after disconnecting from a game
- removed MKB/AVT from Squad Leaders/Commanders, only Assault gets it now
And an update released yesterday included an undocumented change:
- improved performance for the Ultra setting

And before anyone asks - no it does not fix/change every other possible thing under the sun :) It fixes what it says it fixes, nothing more, nothing less. We're chewing through the issues as fast as we can, and you'll probably see another update on Monday.
No fix for the stats not recording/being corrupted with false info... :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Patch isnt out yet ...
l2read.
"And an update released yesterday included an undocumented change:
- improved performance for the Ultra setting"

God those haters, if BF3 turns out to be buggy on release I doubt theyre gonna whine with such a passion simply cuz they know no1 at DICE gives a crap or even reads any forums..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
l2read.
But they rolled back patch that was released yesterday, game crashed on start so they pulled it back...

And I'm not a hater, I'm just pissed off, I expected much more, I had respect for the dev team. Tell my why do you go fixing things for the people that already play on ultra.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
l2read.

God those haters, if BF3 turns out to be buggy on release I doubt theyre gonna whine with such a passion simply cuz they know no1 at DICE gives a crap or even reads any forums..
If its anything like the Alpha, its going to be the buggiest pile of **** ever

Reactions: SunKing
Upvote 0
We've got an update uploaded to Valve that should be released today. The update includes the following changes:

- fixed DDE content being awarded when it should/shouldn't be
- fixed RO1 content being awarded when it should/shouldn't be
- fixed the server browser not responding after disconnecting from a game
And an update released yesterday included an undocumented change:
- improved performance for the Ultra setting

And before anyone asks - no it does not fix/change every other possible thing under the sun :) It fixes what it says it fixes, nothing more, nothing less. We're chewing through the issues as fast as we can, and you'll probably see another update on Monday.

I love you in a sexual manner.

Reactions: Tovarish_Vassili
Upvote 0
Great work done and I thank you for it just that I think it's a bit backwards with this.

Shouldn't the weapon be more distributed to officers because of it's prototype status?

The way I thought it could work well is that, Commander gets elite assault standard with DDE its a veteran unlock for those without and either the assault squad leader would receive one of the weapons or squad leaders have the ability to unlock it at Hero (highest?) level.

Upvote 0
O rly, wasnt there a 2nd mini patch or something? Anyway I can easily run it on ultra (most settings) with 90 fov and max resolution, and u can stay jelly and mad as much as you want.
Maybe if they would give us a changelog once in a while we would know wth is going on. But they are just to awesome for that. And yes, they are doing it wron again, they are giving MKB to the wrong class.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tovarish_Vassili
Upvote 0