• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Pro players needed for suicidal

wargasm1

Sep 20, 2009
We have our server 208.167.232.205:8075 me and Nico and we seriously lack good players for suicidal. We tried meeting some of the players from the forums but they're all not good enough for us. Basically we need you to have your main perks level 5 and to not be a noob. If you cant solo suicidal dont even come you will be kick/session/ban.

My steam is wargasm1 if you want to add me.

Yep, I'm realising recently that you really do need to practice suicidal solo - it's like a skill sharpener. And you have to practice beheading FP's...

I'm not as solid a player as some guys on the public servers. Sometimes you have to "watch" other good players to learn.

I can't get passed Wave 6 on suicidal solo. And fairly often, I don't get that far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We have our server 208.167.232.205:8075 me and Nico and we seriously lack good players for suicidal. We tried meeting some of the players from the forums but they're all not good enough for us. Basically we need you to have your main perks level 5 and to not be a noob. If you cant solo suicidal dont even come you will be kick/session/ban.

My steam is wargasm1 if you want to add me.

I'm always encouraged to join up with someone who threatens to ban me if I'm not up to standards...

Reactions: aesdana
Upvote 0