• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Chin straps, German Helmet

Ok, thanks. :) I read the article, but obviously missed it.

I believe its in the area were they talk about leveling up or somethimg about the heroes I can't quite remember

Ill try to find it for ya :D

Wait hold on I think it was in that 30 interview on youtubr.... I aware he said something about it...man I feel stuid...I could have swore I saw something about

Ifiget myselfed mixed up again I am sorry lol but iswore it was when he was talking about how hero units get special things to put on them to signify their status

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Since the sarcastic remarks abound I'll add my wtf suggestion too..if your character has glass on and they get knocked off by a close arty strike, or a rifle butt to the face, your vision would get all blurry... It would be a great excuse for the TK'ers out there.. sorry, I lost my glasses..

Losing your Dienstbrille in the middle of the action would cause some serious WTF moments..."Guys, cover me! Where the **** are my glasses...I

Upvote 0