• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Status
Not open for further replies.

K104

Jan 27, 2011
I few days ago I changed my settings for the better, and now i can't get onto to it. It always says theres a runtime error, or this: Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2411 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: No Video

Failed to enter Ok?: Can't find file 'Ok'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

Someone please help me, I'm addicted and I haven't gotten my daily dose!:mad::mad::mad:

I few days ago I changed my settings for the better, and now i can't get onto to it. It always says theres a runtime error, or this: Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2411 MHz with 4095MB RAM
Video: No Video

Failed to enter Ok?: Can't find file 'Ok'

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

Someone please help me, I'm addicted and I haven't gotten my daily dose!:mad::mad::mad:

I ain't no techie myself, but as a guess it seems like your processor can't quite hack your alterations, since you don't have a GPU and its having to do all the work by itself.

I think you can alter it in your user ini, but a quick easy fix might be to delete your system folder in your KF directory and redownload it off steam. Tends to fix alot fo problems, just bear in mind you may have to reconfigure your settings again :)

Should be in here:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.