• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A List you don't want to end up on

img1480vq.jpg
Unfortunetly the answer is yes.

Upvote 0
[50pc] are now streaming their servers, they have 1 catch already;
http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-08336080-vb233560.html
I hope its the guy you ran into .. if its not his time will come for sure :)

EXCELLENT! Banned cheaters are like cowbells, we need a lotta more :D

I hope they catch the guy, sadly I couldn't take screenshots because I had to deactivate the steam overlay trying to gain some fps, and ol' clasic PrtScr only take black pics

Upvote 0
Never understood why people cheat. (online atleast) Esp with the kind of cheats people use. Is it even fun playing with aimbot on? Couldn't imagine just pressing W and fire (never cheated so NO clue) How is that fun?

Anyway, keep banning those sorry SOB's! Some people just like to ruin the fun for other people, feel sorry for them.

People cheat because they didn't get much fun timez with their mommy's bewbs

Upvote 0
I feel sorry for em cause something ain't right in there head. (don't really feel sorry for em)

Question about cheating:

Can a game make players sign something that says if you get caught cheating, we can revoke your game?

Or could steam make us sign something that if you get caught cheating will ban your account, and loose all games?

and also post your IP on upcoming game releases not to let you play other games as well.

(sorry really hate cheating)

JOKING: And have dev's fly to the cheaters house and kick them in the nutz? (ok this would be the best anti cheat EVER)

The license agreement usually states your license may be revoked if you modify the software in an unauthorized manner. Hack programs generally modify the software in such ways. Never heard of it actually happening, though.

Upvote 0
I find it quite coincidental that PB rarely catches a hack before it's months old, and most of those "catches" were on the 7th Cav server. Why coincidental? Because 7th Cav actively admins its servers and often spectates for cheaters. I'll bet dollars to donuts that's exactly what happened here. What, nobody using those hacks on other servers were caught by PB? Did 7th Cav get a super-duper-delux PB package? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Psychology is one of my main interests in life. Most likely, people who use aimbots and the like are motivated by either of the following (in no particular order)

1. To express aggression to others. It ruins others games and this may give pleasure (think bullies being sadistic in watching their victim tormented).

2. Power. Over others. Can do what the others cannot. Can ruin their game if they want. Kill them through a wall. A bit like a virtual person with supernatural powers. "You use cheap tactics on me? MKb42 harlot?! I'll teach you a lesson, you skank".

3. Prestige (social status) that comes with being seen as a person with such supreme skills. Narcissistic type - even though it is totally phoney and not something they earned, they may believe that they are awesome enough to have properly earned the glory that such super skills would imply. Most people aren't able to do this, since they can't cheat themselves that easily. Many gamers, especially competitive ones, are deeply impressed by, admire and envy highly skilled gamers. Hell, I remember the buzz around the number one player in Company of Heroes. That guy had (genuinely) genius abilities regarding Real Time Strategy games. And people treated him like some kind of movie star.

4. Cynical, paranoid types may assume that everyone else already does the same thing, (or would if they knew how). They see such things as acceptable behaviour as "everyone can do it". You may have come across people expressing the opinion that using exploits in the maps and bugs of the game is perfectly fine because anyone can use it equally. Same line of thinking.

EDIT: I think I played against a Friedrich using an MG34 on Train Station this morning. He tried to deploy over and over in the same upper floor spot, and I would kill him almost every time with my own already deployed DP-28. But Friedrich is not an uncommon (Germanic) name. Might have been a different Friedrich.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
...Scumbags acting out again.

It's very important to ban those scums in early stage not to affect most legitimately playing crowds.
I clearly remember cheaters ****ing up crysis 2 pc mp cos they have no pb or pbban or VAC.

Ban those mxxxs from any official ranking servers please.:p
All the server admins, without proper ban list, ppl will not populate your server, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You may have come across people expressing the opinion that using exploits in the maps and bugs of the game is perfectly fine because anyone can use it equally. Same line of thinking.

The favorite argument of spawn campers. I was appalled to learn that several servers actually ALLOW spawn camping, and I have yet to see or hear of an instance where someone was kicked or banned from a server for it.

Upvote 0
Never understood why people cheat. (online atleast) Esp with the kind of cheats people use. Is it even fun playing with aimbot on? Couldn't imagine just pressing W and fire (never cheated so NO clue) How is that fun?

Anyway, keep banning those sorry SOB's! Some people just like to ruin the fun for other people, feel sorry for them.

It's fun in the same way trolling people is fun.

Upvote 0
It's fun for a very short while, then it gets boring and you realise you've ruined the game for yourself... that is, if you don't get banned before you get bored. So if you're thinkin about using cheats even just to rank/level up; the fun doesn't come when you're the highest level in the game with expert weapons, the fun is getting there!

is this a mea culpa?

Upvote 0
The favorite argument of spawn campers. I was appalled to learn that several servers actually ALLOW spawn camping, and I have yet to see or hear of an instance where someone was kicked or banned from a server for it.

Depends on the balance of map really, station for example is an absolute mess as spawnlocking can be such a pain in the *** as people get fragged the moment they spawn.

Spartanovka on the other hand is a spawnlockable map as well, but with the tiniest bit of teamwork you can already make it pretty impossible as you don't get shot right away.

Upvote 0