• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Show us some bolt-action! =)

how about hiding in some crevice ad picking off approaching enemies and then having a k/d ratio of 15/0?
Like first spawn wave of a map, and someone getting 5 shots 5 kills without anyone else getting a kill on the server :D. Now that is epic =).

Why are you so jealous of bolt owners ?
It's not our fault if Tripwire gave points for feeding mg's and if those weapons are so efficient on middle and long ranges !

Anyway, who cares about "Points" ? I'm not sure it's the main objective of playing this game !

Upvote 0
They haven't released any real gameplay vids yet, that's why, all we have seen is Ramm demonstrating new gameplay features at conventions, and just shooting at a few pesky targets that got in his way as he did his guided tour of the game.

We need some propper gameplay vids to showcase this stuff, and i have no doubt they will come, the only question is when..

Upvote 0
But you know that the bolt action scopeless rifle is the soul of RO... so how about showing us some Mosin Nagant and Kar98k love? ^^

well, Ramm loves his ppsh and mp40.....so yeah. demonstrations = smgs mostly. although in one of the more recent videos, he did use a standard k98 when playing on Grain Elevator. it's the one when he also used the c96.

but i agree with you. would rather see some bolting, and hipshooting. maybe once gameplay videos come out....beta? :eek:

Upvote 0
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE! We want gameplay footage!

500x_custom_1279603353670_frankenstein_mob.jpg

Errrr which way to the town hall?

Upvote 0
Wow the "cover system" made me hard. lol Can't wait to see more polished trailers. I have to say it's hard to look at right now, but I hope that changes when looking at it on a monitor. Black Ops looks so good and is hard to look back. I would rather wait another year if that means graphics look as good. I love what they are doing though.

Upvote 0
Wow the "cover system" made me hard. lol Can't wait to see more polished trailers. I have to say it's hard to look at right now, but I hope that changes when looking at it on a monitor. Black Ops looks so good and is hard to look back. I would rather wait another year if that means graphics look as good. I love what they are doing though.

every gameplay video released so far has been a video that was recorded off of a monitor using a camera; quality is therefore shyte.

Upvote 0
dude not iven 1 video from RO2 that has been on you tube or elsewhere is been done by ingame recording in HD....

All of them are recorded by camcorder iven some by cellphone,only 1 video shows how good will RO2 be,the Vietnam mod rendered video...looks awesome,hopefully we will get some new candy after new year!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0