• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Small Update Just Released

So many people exclaiming they want a refund and TWI is incompetent... Remember a time before Steam where you couldn't get a patch unless you went and searched and downloaded it, installed it... Then what if it didn't work? No rolling back, you had to reinstall all over again, and the Developers couldn't just take it back, so they had to work on a new patch which could take a couple days just so they're sure

You should be so lucky that TWI has rolled out several build updates during beta and two patches, then rolled back when one patch wasn't working properly within 4 days. And you want a refund because you can't play for all of 20 minutes

Jesus on a stick, man

Yeah the game isn't, performance wise, up to par as it should be. But I *Think* TWI is going to work on it, but that's just speculation, I mean they do have so many other projects they're working on that RO2 will probably not get another patch, right

ah thoses were the days, were expansion packs actually gave you practically a new game for half the price and patches had new FREE content like guns and maps.

Upvote 0
So many people exclaiming they want a refund and TWI is incompetent... Remember a time before Steam where you couldn't get a patch unless you went and searched and downloaded it, installed it... Then what if it didn't work? No rolling back, you had to reinstall all over again, and the Developers couldn't just take it back, so they had to work on a new patch which could take a couple days just so they're sure

You should be so lucky that TWI has rolled out several build updates during beta and two patches, then rolled back when one patch wasn't working properly within 4 days. And you want a refund because you can't play for all of 20 minutes

Jesus on a stick, man

Yeah the game isn't, performance wise, up to par as it should be. But I *Think* TWI is going to work on it, but that's just speculation, I mean they do have so many other projects they're working on that RO2 will probably not get another patch, right

I guess you just dont get it. Lets think about this: You are hungry and want to buy a hotdog. The hotdog guy promises you a delicious hotdog, with pickles and ketchup. You give him your money and get one. But the hotdog aint like he said, there are no pickles, not even a wiener! Then he says nothing (pretty much no communication with the devs) and you just stand there angry and pissed off. As you grab your cellphone to call the police he says "Wait, I am fixing it right now, and there is your patch" and takes away your so called hotdog.

And then some lovely guy comes around and shouts "Yo calm down, he fixes it ok, its not the end of the world"

Some time later he gives it back but its exactly the same hotdog.

Why didnt they just delay it for a month or 2 if they didnt even test some of the features.

Upvote 0
Why are you fighting the rights of a customer? Why am I not allowed to complain that the developers are incompetent when I paid money for the product?

What makes you think you're allowed to? Everyone else here has also paid and doesn't want to search through 10 pages of whining to find updates from the devs or any other useful posts relating to the thread subject.

Upvote 0
What makes you think you're allowed to? Everyone else here has also paid and doesn't want to search through 10 pages of whining to find updates from the devs or any other useful posts relating to the thread subject.
He's allowed to because it's not against the forum rules?
If you need to find dev posts click the TW icon when you enter the thread, then the TW icon above the post to move to the next one.

Upvote 0