• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

HOS featured in Pc Gamer's "Big 10 of 2011" (new pic?)

eliteghost

Jul 23, 2010
While it is 3 days old, and maybe not that big, it's still nice to see. Not to mention the fact that i've never seen the picture before. Hell, it even beat out Shogun 2 and Guild Wars 2 to make the list, thats a good sign.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/01/21/big-10-of-2011/3/

RO2_PR_Screenshot_PCGamer_TopTen..jpg

Last edited:
LOL seriously devs are you TRYING to irritate people by showing the MKb42 prominently in all of your public media? I find it hilarious! It doesn't really bug me, I just find it extremely ironic.

But yeah, epic pic but I'm not surprised given the enthusiasm PC Gamer has previously shown towards RO2.

Upvote 0
It seems that faces and facial expressions are so real in RO2,is this because some screen shots are rendered and stuff or will the game on release really look like this? I'm stunned by some screen shots,this one and the one where a german officer is in crouch position holding binoculars and next to him is a soldier with MG mounted on tripod.

This 2 screenies are freaky how realistic the faces of the soldiers look to real life person,I get goose bumps sometimes.

Reactions: Discoisntdead
Upvote 0
LOL seriously devs are you TRYING to irritate people by showing the MKb42 prominently in all of your public media? I find it hilarious! It doesn't really bug me, I just find it extremely ironic.

But yeah, epic pic but I'm not surprised given the enthusiasm PC Gamer has previously shown towards RO2.

I actually don't care anymore that its in the game, they just keep putting it in every screenshot.

Can you not do this please? You're giving people who don't know about the MKB a bad impression of the game, show more standard issue guns, I still haven't seen a pistol in use.

Upvote 0
lol seriously devs are you trying to irritate people by showing the mkb42 prominently in all of your public media? I find it hilarious! It doesn't really bug me, i just find it extremely ironic.

But yeah, epic pic but i'm not surprised given the enthusiasm pc gamer has previously shown towards ro2.

look! We put in the stg! Buy our game!!!!!!

Upvote 0