• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Both a contribution and a hello

Howdy! I signed up to this fourm today, RO has had me interested for quite some time, and last weekend i finaly decided that it would be worth the purchase and pre load.

So yeah, Ideas... well it most probly been said before, but how about fixed cannons? not much of a WW2 nut so im not great with names, but i belive the german common one was the 88 field gun? prehaps some sort of implemtaion on the assult variation would be rather cool? the postions could be manned by anybody, a single person or a pair for faster reload time?

Its just a thought, and even if such an idea was never touched upon the game would reamin being great im sure.

Last edited:
there are two other rather large threads further down about this topic. The 88 was an anti aircraft gun that was used against tanks and infanty but they more commonly used pak guns to anti tank support. The problems that always come up in these threads is siince the tanks take 3 people to man them in game but 5 in reallife, a pak gun also took 5 people in real life but how would this be done in game while keeping with the realism. Also pak guns were good because they could be moved and were hard to spot.

Upvote 0