• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Guide to Red Orchestra 2

Krazyxazn

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
Been hearing too much BF3 and MW3 lately. It's time for some RO2 love. I did a big features list for BF3 awhile back, so to top it I did a roughly 34 minute video on just RO2.

Sorry the information in this video is mostly setup in alphabetical order, instead of relevant information.

Disclaimer: This video is intended for viewers who know very little about RO2. It's more of what RO2 has to offer rather than why you should play it. I leave that decision up to the viewers. The video consists of my narration and videos provided by Tripwire Interactive on features in the game. It is missing some features, but I got the majority of them.

If you notice errors, please let me know. I still have all the raw files and can correct them. They take awhile to do, so I'll only correct the videos after a lot of errors are submitted.

Last edited:
Great work! Didn't watch some of the videos before like the one in tank and the free aim. I noticed though that there is practice mode but according to John it won't be in the final release?

I'm assuming practice mode is part of the offline challenges. Which was delayed until after the game released.

http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/about/

And coming after release:

Co-op: Players can connect with their friends and battle AI in multiple game types including the Stalingrad Campaign, Skirmish Mode, and more.

Offline Challenges: Offline challenges such as the shooting range and assault courses let the player learn and hone their skills to perfection with all of the weapons and features in the game. Training with different challenges to achieve awards, win competitions and improve their skills the player can pit their best times/scores against the rest of the online gaming community.

New vehicles: We will roll out new vehicles for the game, including new tanks as well as armored transports.

Upvote 0
Question:

Are the bonuses for owning RO1, the K98 and Mosin Bayonets as well as the badges all exclusive to RO1 owners, or can they be unlocked in the game by people who don't own RO1?

Bayonets are not exclusive (unlock in the game by anyone), but the in-game badges are.

Also from my understand you don't need to preorder RO2 to get the RO1 bonuses. So if you buy RO2 after it releases you also get the RO1 bonus (if you own RO1).

Last edited:
Upvote 0